Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
445 Join this Lock Down Speed Game
(04-19-2020, 11:09 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: GN-RD
Looking for a handout? A bit far from home are you? I hope you like the taste of stone.

Pine Needle is a bit enthusiastic.

(04-19-2020, 09:29 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
The Joker is a Lizard Man, now?

(04-20-2020, 12:01 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 09:29 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
The Joker is a Lizard Man, now?

Tee Hee.

If you saw my results, of which I shall give no information, you would laugh as well at something in there that cannot - and will not - be mentioned but that may or may not have been either awesome or a bummer.

The end.

BOOYA

I may or may not be screwed. GN

(04-20-2020, 01:09 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: I may or may not be screwed. GN

New Champion feeling his oats.  We must always respect the champion, but in the arena, anything can happen.

(04-20-2020, 01:50 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:

New Champion feeling his oats.  We must always respect the champion, but in the arena, anything can happen.

Regardless of whether or not I'm involved in whatever Pine Needle may or may not be discussing, I feel my oats at least twice daily. Three times if I've had my bran.

(04-20-2020, 01:57 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Regardless of whether or not I'm involved in whatever Pine Needle may or may not be discussing, I feel my oats at least twice daily. Three times if I've had my bran.
I'm listening to Hall and Oats. Specifically, Possession Obsession, where Oats takes the lead vocal. Which he really should not do unless it was to prove why Hall sang lead on all the others. The video's a hoot, though. Oats drives around in a pimped-out cab and nearly runs over several people, including a squeegee guy.

(04-20-2020, 02:42 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 01:57 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:

I'm listening to Hall and Oats. Specifically, Possession Obsession, where Oats takes the lead vocal. Which he really should not do unless it was to prove why Hall sang lead on all the others. The video's a hoot, though. Oats drives around in a pimped-out cab and nearly runs over several people, including a squeegee guy.

Have you checked out the shows Darrell does from his house?   Some are really good.  He has a studio there and invites in the A list of musicians.

Adieu. I may be dead, but my efforts to enfranchise the people of Alamaze continue!

He's buggered off!
So he has, he's scarpered!