Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
445 Join this Lock Down Speed Game
(04-20-2020, 01:57 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 01:50 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 01:09 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: I may or may not be screwed. GN

New Champion feeling his oats.  We must always respect the champion, but in the arena, anything can happen.

Regardless of whether or not I'm involved in whatever Pine Needle may or may not be discussing, I feel my oats at least twice daily. Three times if I've had my bran.

I don't know about oats but I ate a 2 x 4 for breakfast.  Had to get my fiber, don't cha know.

Giggle.

And the Nomad has gone the way of the Gnome. Poor sod.

With no talking allowed, I will just say, wow, this is a busy game.

(04-22-2020, 08:17 PM)VballMichael Wrote: With no talking allowed, I will just say, wow, this is a busy game.

Per the mighty RD, trash talk allowed.

HAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAA NOMAD DEAD

Does crying count as trash talk? As Maxwell Smart would say - "Missed it by that much." Thanks to all for crushing my dreams.

(04-25-2020, 10:02 PM)VballMichael Wrote: Does crying count as trash talk? As Maxwell Smart would say - "Missed it by that much." Thanks to all for crushing my dreams.

HAHAHAHAHAHA NOMAD STILL DEAD

You can dream again this turn.

I really thought it was over

congrats Painted!!

(04-28-2020, 05:19 PM)ColdSpell Wrote: congrats Painted!!

Woohooo! Thanks for invading me!