Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5684
The Underworld kingdom is now proud to announce a timely addition to its Royal Court:

Continuing to play with the various orders.

I've done the Open Market trade, before. Anyone up for a kingdom-to-kingdom trade, instead?

If not, then I will just do an Open market trade, again. Maybe I can get a better price, this route. Players do these kingdom-to-kingdom trades a lot, so there must be something to it.

I'm looking to by some food, if someone needs any gold. Just holler at me, if you do.

(08-21-2023, 06:33 PM)Maximus Dominus Wrote: The Underworld kingdom is now proud to announce a timely addition to its Royal Court:

I feel like your saying something here..... Smile

(08-22-2023, 01:43 AM)Maximus Dominus Wrote: Continuing to play with the various orders.

I've done the Open Market trade, before. Anyone up for a kingdom-to-kingdom trade, instead?

If not, then I will just do an Open market trade, again. Maybe I can get a better price, this route. Players do these kingdom-to-kingdom trades a lot, so there must be something to it.

I'm looking to by some food, if someone needs any gold. Just holler at me, if you do.

A typical kingdom to kingdom trade, food for gold, seems to be 2-1.  It's totally up to the buyer and seller though.  Trading mithril is a pretty recent development and rates seem to fluctuate a great deal.

(08-22-2023, 03:51 AM)Brekk Wrote: I feel like your saying something here..... Smile

Ya reckon? 'Twas but an attempt to pay "tribute" to you, Big John. Brekk Firestarter - I thought that it had such a nice ring to it, as a name for a character. It was possibly the biggest advance in Alamaze since the game first came into existence way back when.

Plus, did you also notice that I made him a fanatic? A fanatical firestarter - ah, such a lovely ring to it!

I figured that I could use a little bit of your "special gift" in-game. Whether the character lives or dies, I win.

High Council,

Your actions paint a tapestry of disgrace, first in banishing me from your ranks, then in brazenly displaying your dominion through endorsements and penalties cast upon neighboring realms. And now, to forsake the very essence of your council by neglecting to cast your votes on the mandates you issue – this transgression is an affront to the highest order.

Be assured, the Lycans, we who bear the mark of the moon, hold naught but contempt for every member within your hallowed circle.

With lunar fury,
Bararod Jhaan, King of the Lycans

Turn #9 is upon us!

He should have just left my town alone.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Sorcerer looking to buy food this turn.

(08-25-2023, 03:34 PM)Glowamane1 Wrote: Sorcerer looking to buy food this turn.

How much do you need?