Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(NO)

NO-TY : Victor- where have you gone off to? Curious to hear what is going on with the brat king?

(PI) I am not sure which ones the SA had or have but I do know of the villages in Torvell in the water.  I am guessing the SA took them off of the SO, but I do not know who owns them atm.  As to protection from others that can be worked out, but be warned, I will not allow catch-22 issues to occur, the sooner a deal is done, the higher your position will be if I need to choose who's contract to enforce first.  Deals I made already will take precedence over new deals as will current income from a region.  I really do not want to see a conflict with region 1 vs region 10.  That being said,  I can work out a deal as long as the following turn you don't do something that might hurt my income.

(10-12-2016, 07:09 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) I am not sure which ones the SA had or have but I do know of the villages in Torvell in the water.  I am guessing the SA took them off of the SO, but I do not know who owns them atm.  As to protection from others that can be worked out, but be warned, I will not allow catch-22 issues to occur, the sooner a deal is done, the higher your position will be if I need to choose who's contract to enforce first.  Deals I made already will take precedence over new deals as will current income from a region.  I really do not want to see a conflict with region 1 vs region 10.  That being said,  I can work out a deal as long as the following turn you don't do something that might hurt my income.

(NO) Understand, I have no intentions of war with the Druid, so no worries there. I assume he isn't likely to attack me and take on the WA and DE as well. Let's see what he says?

NO-DU: What's up? How are things in the shady forests? Raising wizards and finding artifacts is fun I'm sure. Do you have intentions to start a war with me?

(DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest is protected from a war with the WA until our NAP ceases. We wouldn't be engaging him nor would he be engaging us in combat. As to war with the NO, all options remain open. We could be persuaded to sign a NAP with the NO for a village or 2 in fair Torvale. One sounds particularly close to Oakendell.

(10-12-2016, 08:32 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO  The Lord of the Forest is protected from a war with the WA until our NAP ceases.  We wouldn't be engaging him nor would he be engaging us in combat.  As to war with the NO, all options remain open.  We could be persuaded to sign a NAP with the NO for a village or 2 in fair Torvale.  One sounds particularly close to Oakendell.

(NO) Sure, I'll give you a village in Torvale- if you give me one somewhere else in return. Otherwise I'll pass and take my chances. I do appreciate you making your POV known.

(DU) - NO We are unsure what intentions. You wanted to know our plans and The Lord of the Forest declined to share information with everyone. We are not the one looking for protection, that would be you. The Lord of the Forest offered you an option to prevent war for as long as you chose. You declined, so whose intentions are for war?

(10-12-2016, 08:53 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO  We are unsure what intentions.  You wanted to know our plans and The Lord of the Forest declined to share information with everyone.  We are not the one looking for protection, that would be you.  The Lord of the Forest offered you an option to prevent war for as long as you chose.  You declined, so whose intentions are for war?

(NO) You simplify and twist methinks. I'll offer you an NAP straight up, do you accept? Through turn 20 for starters. Nothing needed. Guess that proves my intentions. Let's see what yours are.

Only a fool would think some kind of war won't break out in time. I'm no fool, and don't wish to have the Pirate causing me havoc when that happens- regardless of who it's with.

(RA)  - DU, Lord of the forest, we have scarcely spoken but I have come to respect your neutrality.  I may be in the market for some of your popcorn if the current sunny weather ever turns stormy. 
Would you be interested in a NAP with our Rangers?  I certainly have nothing but good intentions for the forest dwellers whether you accept or not.  If it suits you, I would also like to exchange a village in Arcania for one of yours in the north.  This would serve both of our interest in months of famine and the horses do appreciate a orchard apple on occasion.

NE > NO Your shield of naps has some holes in it methinks. The WA has naps with both myself the DE and the Great DU, The LI naps with the RA, the DE stands alone along side you, as an intrusion into the 2 central kingdoms brings war to him as the Sa and RA stand united, and oh yes you can offer the DE no military support due to your naps with the LI and the RA. I do not speak for the Great DU, but he may feel that such an intrusion into the heart of the continent thrusts a sharp dagger in our direction. I know I do.

PI i will gladly pay you 10,000 gold each of the 3 next turns, for the use of your agents, for 3 turns of my choosing. I will additionally pay for the action costs of such agents, so the higher they are at my request the greater your reward. Train quickly!

(10-12-2016, 10:23 PM)OOhman the heartless Wrote: NE > NO  Your shield of naps has some holes in it methinks.  The WA has naps with both myself the DE and the Great DU,  The LI naps with the RA, the DE stands alone along side you, as an intrusion into the 2 central kingdoms brings war to him as the Sa and RA stand united, and oh yes you can offer the DE no military support due to your naps with the LI and the RA.  I do not speak for the Great DU, but he may feel that such an intrusion into the heart of the continent thrusts a sharp dagger in our direction.  I know I do.  

PI    i will gladly pay you 10,000 gold each of the 3 next turns, for the use of your agents, for 3 turns of my choosing.  I will additionally pay for the action costs of such agents, so the higher they are at my request the greater your reward.  Train quickly!

(NO) I didn't read a response to my query about your patrol. If you don't answer I have to assume the worst, and it will end badly for you as you are hopelessly outclassed in wizard levels (honestly, I expected to see more than a power 2 and two power 1's) . Again, I've done nothing to you but listen to your mindless prattle and threats because I was able to negotiate a couple of paltry villages out of the SA. If the DE needs my assistance it will be provided, I have only to ask for transit privileges from my neighbors and I'm hopeful they would acquiesce. 

Like I said, I aim to retrieve my item and depart.