Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Dreaming of a Steely Christmas
(12-25-2019, 03:15 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 01:17 AM)Brekk Wrote: Yes you can, but isnt the first game free?

Yeah, to clarify, you have to establish an account at Scout level, which entitles you to one game at a time.  And your first game will not have a setup charge.  So, essentially, you cannot pay all-in for your first game.  I know, it sounds sort of like Catch 22, but you have to become a player.  So signup, pay $9.95, and enjoy Alamaze.

Mrs Sshhh it is well worth it

(12-24-2019, 11:44 PM)jPTRILEY Wrote:
(12-24-2019, 10:33 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: i would take one, same if newbie wants in i will hold off

Like #1?  Because I picked #1?  But if you insist on #1, I will give it to you?

i will take two, missed your entry.  merry christmas!

(12-25-2019, 12:27 AM)Mrs.Ssshhh Wrote: I'd like to try a game.

Welcome Mrs.Ssshhh

We also have tutorial videos and videos of game play you can watch at https://www.abanak.com/alamaze_training_vault
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

can sone one duel with winstar and mrs ssshhhh while we wait? i would be willing to help

Happy to help duel where are they posting ?

I would be more than happy to duel someone so that I can play better and get some hints as to strategy.

(12-31-2019, 12:21 AM)Windstar Wrote: I would be more than happy to duel someone so that I can play better and get some hints as to strategy.

Wimdstar,

I will duel you.  I will create a duel and pick my kingdom. You can pick whatever kingdom you want to play against me. I am more than happy to help with strategy and make it a friendly duel.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

Get him Windstar, I think you can take him. 
I`m also available  for duels  and game help.

Ashgar, I am ready for the duel. Do I go to www.fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders to start the game?

(12-31-2019, 03:58 PM)Windstar Wrote: Ashgar, I am ready for the duel.  Do I go to www.fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders to start the game?

yes,

On the left of the screen you should see game que.  Go to there and you will see the game I created.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................