Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Dreaming of a Steely Christmas
I went to the website, and I clicked on the game queue button, but I didn't find anything.

Sorry. It just appeared.

I selected the Ranger, and I submitted my first turn!

Since this didn’t steel by Christmas should it be nixed? Or should the name change? Or are we going to fill it? So many questions on the first day of 2020. Happy New Year

1. - Strongwill
2. - Uncledarkseid
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. - Painted Man
7. - Windstar
8. -
9. - Senior Tactician
10. -Brekk
11. -Ashgar
12. -Strylian

I think this updated?

Actually, Can I move up to position 3 please?

1. - Strongwill
2. - Uncledarkseid
3. - Senior Tactician
4. -
5. -
6. - Painted Man
7. - Windstar
8. -
9. -
10. -Brekk
11. -Ashgar
12. -Strylian

is this game not happening, as i will sign up for the other one instead.

(01-02-2020, 04:52 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: is this game not happening, as i will sign up for the other one instead.

How dare you limit yourself, sir. Sign up for both! And invite your friends!

(01-01-2020, 01:59 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Since this didn’t steel by Christmas should it be nixed? Or should the name change?  Or are we going to fill it?   So many questions on the first day of 2020.   Happy New Year

I thnk we leave it to drive all the OCDer's crazy Smile