Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy)
Greetings fellow Lords, good fortune and full bellies be with you!  The shire is eager to share its culture through trade with any and all kingdoms.  Trading in food, gold and trinkets whenever possible!

Ssshhh, it is not late season. Communication on the Forum only, and only after turns 1, 4, 7, 10, etc... have run.

Good luck to all.

Right but  "you can taunt in between or post universal results."  So I assume its OK to say, hey don't forget to plan ahead for those trading turns, I'll be ready!

(03-09-2020, 08:27 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Right but  "you can taunt in between or post universal results."  So I assume its OK to say, hey don't forget to plan ahead for those trading turns, I'll be ready!

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.

Greetings and good game to all!

(03-10-2020, 12:28 AM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(03-09-2020, 08:27 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Right but  "you can taunt in between or post universal results."  So I assume its OK to say, hey don't forget to plan ahead for those trading turns, I'll be ready!

You'll do what in his general direction?   Tongue

(03-10-2020, 03:08 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 12:28 AM)Pine Needle Wrote:

You'll do what in his general direction?   Tongue

You don't frighten us English pig-dogs!

Arthur: There! Look!
Lancelot: What does it say?
Galahad: What language is that?
Arthur: Brother Maynard! You are our scholar.
Brother Maynard: It's Aramaic.
Arthur: What does it say?
Maynard: It says, 'Here may be found the last words of Joseph of Arimethea: "He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the Holy Grail in the Castle of Aaaaarrrgh"'.
[pause]
Arthur: What?
Maynard: '"...The Castle of Aaaaarrrgh"'.
[pause]
Bedevere: Where is that?
Maynard: He must have died while carving it.
Lancelot: Oh, come on!
Maynard: Well that's what it says.
Arthur: Look, if he was dying, he wouldn't bother to carve 'Aaaaarrrgh'. He'd just say it!
Galahad: Perhaps he was dictating.

First, thou shalt pull out the holy pin

Then, thou shalt count to three, no more, no less

Three being the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be three.

Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, unless then thou dost proceed to three.

Five is right out!

Once three, being the third number be reached, lobbeth thou thy holy hand grenade towards thy foe, who, being not in his sight, shall snuff it.

Right... one... two... five!

Three sir!

Three!

Onyx Imperium to the Little People in the nice neighborhood of The Diamond Coast.

We like our little vacation spot in the Diamond Coast: it's all the rage.  My people, those with eight horse chariots and summer villas, you know the type, really insist they continue to travel there, or else they suggest, a more forceful Imperator should take charge.  I say, can't we all just get along?

We have little more than a chalet in your area, brave Halflings.  (Do you still want to be called Halflings, or is Hobbit preferred?)  If you have a hamlet in Darkover, perhaps we can agree to just keep our vacation spots?

I would also be interested in ongoing trade, though of course here at the onset, the amounts may be small.  But to terms, should a standard 2 for 1 (to your benefit, of course), be our initial exchange rate?