Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5454 April Showers Bring Steel Flowers
NE-Dark Elf King of most Renown
I have a town in your region, I'll be happy to trade it to you, if you have something to trade let's talk, or I will tax at turn 3 and reliquish to you. If that's ok,wait to take it until 4 and it will be neutral.
NE-the other Elf
I got a village in your lands, you got a town in mine. I'll give you $5k gold plus the PC, trade? Also, I am surrounded by Elves and desire some pointy ears, do you get them on Ebay?

(04-26-2020, 04:59 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 04:32 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: Do the newbies still donate 10% kingdom income to the Ancient Ones?

Only if the AN player is named Jim, in which case it would be the "Jimmy" fund.  I think it started in Boston.

It seems from the movies all the crime starts in Boston.  I know Martin Scorsese.  Not in a Biblical or otherwise personal sense, just saying.  I'm I guess in a minority that would take both Goodfellas and The Departed over Godfather.

(04-27-2020, 01:36 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: NE-Dark Elf King of most Renown
I have a town in your region, I'll be happy to trade it to you, if you have something to trade let's talk, or I will tax at turn 3 and reliquish to you. If that's ok,wait to take it until 4 and it will be neutral.
NE-the other Elf
I got a village in your lands, you got a town in mine. I'll give you $5k gold plus the PC, trade? Also, I am surrounded by Elves and desire some pointy ears, do you get them on Ebay?

Hey there, Sailor! How ARE you doing?

Is your village coastal? Because we all know coastal locations are worth so much more than a mere 5,000 gold coins, paid once. It would be downright silly of me to accept such a deal unless I was receiving equally amazing waterfront property. 

You can get just about anything on eBay. I'm more of an Etsy queen, personally. Support your local artists!

RA- DA (Bones) I found your town in my region, because you are new you may keep it until Turn 4.

RA-SA I have a village not in or on waterway in your region, let me know what you wish to do.

RA-WA I have a town in your region and location of another I found while leaving your region, let me know what you wish to happen.

Ebay is amazing. Amazon is better. No, my village is not coastal.
This is my final offer-one successful bounty spell prior to turn 10
If not, zombies love brains.

(04-27-2020, 01:29 AM)Windstar Wrote: IL-WA: Greetings! All I ask is that you wait one turn before you attack my village that you are at in the Untamed Lands.

I believe we can find room for members of your court, for a turn or two.

(04-27-2020, 02:20 AM)PTRILEY Wrote: RA- DA (Bones)  I found your town in my region, because you are new you may keep it until Turn 4.  

RA-SA  I have a village not in or on waterway in your region, let me know what you wish to do.

RA-WA I have a town in your region and location of another I found while leaving your region, let me know what you wish to happen.

WA - I haven't found it yet, but I trust you have packed your belongings and I am clear to move in? If you need time let me know.

(04-27-2020, 02:35 AM)ColdSpell Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 01:29 AM)Windstar Wrote: IL-WA: Greetings! All I ask is that you wait one turn before you attack my village that you are at in the Untamed Lands.

I believe we can find room for members of your court, for a turn or two.

I am moving them out this turn.

(04-27-2020, 02:27 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: Ebay is amazing. Amazon is better. No, my village is not coastal.
This is my final offer-one successful bounty spell prior to turn 10
If not, zombies love brains.

Wait until winter and you have a deal. I like the weather at the moment.

WA - DA I don't supposed you would allow me to turn that village neutral for you, so those sons of the south can come home?