Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5454 April Showers Bring Steel Flowers
Diplomacy late season turns only. No Naps. 12 man steel.
So what this means for the new people is on your turn you see a season at the top Of your turn, below your picture. Currently it is mid summer. On any season that ends in late, for instance next turn will say late summer you can make trades plot with others etc.
NO Naps (non aggression packs) means you cannot make long term alliances around not fighting.
Feel free to taunt away anytime outside the season limit I believe as long as no information or trading is exchanged.
Hope that helps I’m not the best one at explaining these things.

1) Strylian (RD) (Krynn)
2) Eregnon (UN) (Crown Islands)
3) The Cutest Painted Guy - Darkover (EL)
4) Windstar - Mythgar (IL) (joined)
5) Ezarharden - Nyvaria (DA) (joined)
6) Ptriley - Pellinor - (RA) (joined)
7) Uncle Darkseid - Sword Coast (AN) (joined)
8) ColdSpell - Untamed Lands (WA) (joined)
9) DuPont - Triumvia (SA) (joined)
10) AlatarTBW - Zamora (SO) (joined)
11) Brekk - Zanthia (DW) (joined)
12) Pine Needle - Diamond Coast (NE) (joined)

RD has a rash!!!

Do the newbies still donate 10% kingdom income to the Ancient Ones?

(04-26-2020, 04:32 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: Do the newbies still donate 10% kingdom income to the Ancient Ones?

Only if the AN player is named Jim, in which case it would be the "Jimmy" fund.  I think it started in Boston.

(04-26-2020, 04:59 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 04:32 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: Do the newbies still donate 10% kingdom income to the Ancient Ones?

Only if the AN player is named Jim, in which case it would be the "Jimmy" fund.  I think it started in Boston.

You're a funny guy!

I'm declaring war on whoever didn't stick the RD with a sea region. Urrr.. thats most of you

Being Late summer this is a turn you can talk:

DW-->AN
Ancient and wise old ones, the lord of the mountains to your north hold a village in your region and would like to barter in good will or coin for its continual use lets discuss terms. It is a small resort by the water my ancestors and I would hate to lose it.

DW-->SA
Knights of renown the lords of the mountain to your west wish to barter for a town in your region. It offers us a waterway to move our gold and are willing to pay in good will or coin.

IL-WA: Greetings! All I ask is that you wait one turn before you attack my village that you are at in the Untamed Lands.

IL-SO: Greetings! I have found your village in Mythgar, and I am looking to take it. Please move your emmies and agents out.

(04-27-2020, 12:49 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: I'm declaring war on whoever didn't stick the RD with a sea region. Urrr.. thats most of you

I can.... sea.... that you are upset. 

Relax. I heard it said once that RD are just something akin to rabid pets. I don't recall who said it.