Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5454 April Showers Bring Steel Flowers
(04-30-2020, 12:21 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 12:18 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: We can talk now? Yes! Yes? Listen to me!
NE

I'm listening. It's what pointed ears were made for.

OK take that village which I will tax. It did turn out to have a nice sea view, and I will just consider that the whipped cream on top of the ice cream sundae of a deal we made. Now back to me corpses. I will take your town this turn.

NE

NE-Dark Elf, wise and mysterious
You haven't taxed your village. If you want double income from it this turn, tax it. I am taking it this turn as per our deal.
My town in your region is neutral. I guess it was my town. Now its neutral. Well, its actually very nice, but anyway.
Take it whenever. Do you need the location?
NE

Elf Extraordinaire to Underworld -> Looks like we're doing a PC trade this turn. I'm excited. Enjoy the village! It has THE best hat shop. You'll want to tell them you don't need the cutouts for the ears. They do that by default.

Pointed Goodness to CorpseLover -> Sounds good. I was super pleased to notice that we could see the water from the steps of the local Forever 21 at your village. No mo' emo, ya know? Smiles for miles. Glorious!

(04-30-2020, 01:01 AM)DuPont Wrote: SA-DW: Are you going to tax that town? I can take it regardless, but I'd appreciate knowing which tactic to use on it.
SA-One Who I Shant Name: Your man is not being guarded - for now. If he can escape before I have somebody worth guarding, he's free to go.

Consider it taxed unless your willing to trade it for something Smile

NE-EL

A word, sir? I uh, am not sure how to say this, and I stand here with the greatest amount of embarassment (if my skin was other than the color of a neutron star I'd be blushing), but I thought I was to bounty you on turn 10 or before, but the post says prior to turn 10.
I have to do it on turn 10; no way around it. Again, if I fail, I'll try again, but the delay is unavoidable at this point.
Winter has been tough, but I do note my village was coastal, so... I will proceed, and again, my bad. Sorry.

NE

(05-02-2020, 09:11 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: NE-EL

A word, sir? I uh, am not sure how to say this, and I stand here with the greatest amount of embarassment (if my skin was other than the color of a neutron star I'd be blushing), but I thought I was to bounty you on turn 10 or before, but the post says prior to turn 10.
I have to do it on turn 10; no way around it. Again, if I fail, I'll try again, but the delay is unavoidable at this point.
Winter has been tough, but I do note my village was coastal, so...  I will proceed, and again, my bad. Sorry.

NE

Nary a concern here, my corpse-colored neighbor. I seem to have a grumpy lizard problem. Have you seen him? Large, red, smells of desperation and responds to "hey dummy" and "shoo!"... But not the way I wish he'd respond. Assuming it's a he, mind you. Apparently the proof remains tucked for "aerodynamics". 

So, post turn 10 will be fine. It will give me a month or two to clean up.

Smile "For aerodynamics."  Creative and cute.  So, flying rudderless as it were.  

I'm glad we decided to allow trash talk and to have Painted Man in our community.  (Until sent to the principal's office)

(05-03-2020, 01:18 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(05-02-2020, 09:11 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: NE-EL

Winter has been tough, but I do note my village was coastal, so...  I will proceed, and again, my bad. Sorry.

NE

Nary a concern here, my corpse-colored neighbor. I seem to have a grumpy lizard problem. Have you seen him? Large, red, smells of desperation and responds to "hey dummy" and "shoo!"... But not the way I wish he'd respond. Assuming it's a he, mind you. Apparently the proof remains tucked for "aerodynamics". 

So, post turn 10 will be fine. It will give me a month or two to clean up.
Very gracious and pointed. As a small acknowledgment, my minister of aesthetics has recommended incorporating green into our flag when we conquer your kingdom and turn your children into undead slaves. The Red, too, as there should be something to remember him other than a lingering odor. Something like the flag of the mythical nation of Libya, but with a skull in the middle, of course.
--NE

Be sure to use the “second week of spring” green and not the more traditional “overwatered grass” that they’re really pushing this season. As to the red... probably more of a brick red, bordering on brown. He knows why.

Thanks for thinking of us!

DW --> AN

I will have my village back as its the only way for me to transport my gold and food is in short supply in the mountains, we can fight or we can deal.