Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5454 April Showers Bring Steel Flowers
(04-27-2020, 03:38 PM)Strylian Wrote: RD All. We masters of the sky see all. Anyone attempting to steal our eggs will be dealt with severely. Because we cannot trust others around our young if you have troops or property inside Kryyn we suggest you abandon it as we will be taking it and not allowing foreigners in our borders. For those who find RD settlements in their regions you should feel honored. However we have called all our banners to deal with the illegal hunting of dragons and our eggs. We will be abandoning our positions there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsjJ1WWrV20

(04-27-2020, 01:31 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 12:13 PM)Ezarharden Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 01:36 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: NE-Dark Elf King of most Renown
I have a town in your region, I'll be happy to trade it to you, if you have something to trade let's talk, or I will tax at turn 3 and reliquish to you. If that's ok,wait to take it until 4 and it will be neutral.
NE-the other Elf
I got a village in your lands, you got a town in mine. I'll give you $5k gold plus the PC, trade? Also, I am surrounded by Elves and desire some pointy ears, do you get them on Ebay?

Trade towns is fine ,i think not that I know what I am doing lol.

Wise Dark Elf King-Tax next turn- ie 3?
Lord of the
Mostly Dead
OK

SO to Mr. Red. I will double tax my town and move out this turn. I will wait a turn or 2 before I move on your village. We wish our northern neighbors well and have no plans to hunt dragons or thief eggs.

DW --> RD

We expect you may visit the mountain sacred to your kind, anything beyond that will be a declaration of war.

(04-27-2020, 03:38 PM)Strylian Wrote: RD All. We masters of the sky see all. Anyone attempting to steal our eggs will be dealt with severely. Because we cannot trust others around our young if you have troops or property inside Kryyn we suggest you abandon it as we will be taking it and not allowing foreigners in our borders. For those who find RD settlements in their regions you should feel honored. However we have called all our banners to deal with the illegal hunting of dragons and our eggs. We will be abandoning our positions there.

TL;DR

We can talk now? Yes! Yes? Listen to me!
NE

(04-30-2020, 12:18 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: We can talk now? Yes! Yes? Listen to me!
NE

I'm listening. It's what pointed ears were made for.

(04-30-2020, 12:21 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: I'm listening. It's what pointed ears were made for.
https://youtu.be/DCb0TsSIqI0?t=36

SA-DW: Are you going to tax that town? I can take it regardless, but I'd appreciate knowing which tactic to use on it.
SA-One Who I Shant Name: Your man is not being guarded - for now. If he can escape before I have somebody worth guarding, he's free to go.

AN-IL
I will be moving on your town this turn. Thanks for keeping my citizens safe