Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5454 April Showers Bring Steel Flowers
(04-27-2020, 02:50 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 02:27 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: Ebay is amazing. Amazon is better. No, my village is not coastal.
This is my final offer-one successful bounty spell prior to turn 10
If not, zombies love brains.

Wait until winter and you have a deal. I like the weather at the moment.

I take town on turn 5, you take village on turn  5. I bounty the region of your choice on 10 or before. Deal?
Pointy bird, oh pointy pointy

(04-27-2020, 03:29 AM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 02:50 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 02:27 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: Ebay is amazing. Amazon is better. No, my village is not coastal.
This is my final offer-one successful bounty spell prior to turn 10
If not, zombies love brains.

Wait until winter and you have a deal. I like the weather at the moment.

I take town on turn 5, you take village on turn  5. I bounty the region of your choice on 10 or before. Deal?
Pointy bird, oh pointy pointy

Yes yes 100 times yes. Bestest day ever.

SA-DW: I'll let you know on turn 4 if I've found something suitable. It's unlikely to be a town, more likely a village. The money-grubbing troops need way too much gold to maintain themselves for me to short myself on revenue.
SA-UN: I wasn't looking for a PC in your region - it was just bad luck that I stopped on it. But I'm going to knock it over because this shitty kingdom needs to take every chance it can get to improve the leaders and troops. It's not intended as the opening in a war, but I can hardly blame you if you choose to strike back.

(04-27-2020, 01:58 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 04:59 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(04-26-2020, 04:32 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote: Do the newbies still donate 10% kingdom income to the Ancient Ones?

Only if the AN player is named Jim, in which case it would be the "Jimmy" fund.  I think it started in Boston.

It seems from the movies all the crime starts in Boston.  I know Martin Scorsese.  Not in a Biblical or otherwise personal sense, just saying.  I'm I guess in a minority that would take both Goodfellas and The Departed over Godfather.

Where else can you have a gang led by Whitey Bulger who is protected by the F.B.I.,  while his brother presides over the state senate.   Oh and don't forget the sports either.  And the fans go wild!  I like duck boats.

(04-27-2020, 01:36 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: NE-Dark Elf King of most Renown
I have a town in your region, I'll be happy to trade it to you, if you have something to trade let's talk, or I will tax at turn 3 and reliquish to you. If that's ok,wait to take it until 4 and it will be neutral.
NE-the other Elf
I got a village in your lands, you got a town in mine. I'll give you $5k gold plus the PC, trade? Also, I am surrounded by Elves and desire some pointy ears, do you get them on Ebay?

Trade towns is fine ,i think not that I know what I am doing lol.

(04-27-2020, 02:53 AM)ColdSpell Wrote: WA - DA   I don't supposed you would allow me to turn that village neutral for you, so those sons of the south can come home?

Fine with me.

RA-SA I’ll tax the village this turn.

RA-WA I’ll tax the town next turn.

(04-27-2020, 12:16 PM)Ezarharden Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 02:53 AM)ColdSpell Wrote: WA - DA   I don't supposed you would allow me to turn that village neutral for you, so those sons of the south can come home?

Fine with me.

Great. I’ll tax it this turn. Please call off your troops.

(04-27-2020, 12:13 PM)Ezarharden Wrote:
(04-27-2020, 01:36 AM)Pine Needle Wrote: NE-Dark Elf King of most Renown
I have a town in your region, I'll be happy to trade it to you, if you have something to trade let's talk, or I will tax at turn 3 and reliquish to you. If that's ok,wait to take it until 4 and it will be neutral.
NE-the other Elf
I got a village in your lands, you got a town in mine. I'll give you $5k gold plus the PC, trade? Also, I am surrounded by Elves and desire some pointy ears, do you get them on Ebay?

Trade towns is fine ,i think not that I know what I am doing lol.

Wise Dark Elf King-Tax next turn- ie 3?
Lord of the
Mostly Dead

RD All. We masters of the sky see all. Anyone attempting to steal our eggs will be dealt with severely. Because we cannot trust others around our young if you have troops or property inside Kryyn we suggest you abandon it as we will be taking it and not allowing foreigners in our borders. For those who find RD settlements in their regions you should feel honored. However we have called all our banners to deal with the illegal hunting of dragons and our eggs. We will be abandoning our positions there.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief