Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitch / Gripes / Improvement Ideas...Share
(08-14-2023, 12:09 AM)Brekk Wrote: Platinum or Gold dragons would be interesting!

So would Komodo Dragons.

(07-05-2023, 07:02 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: Hey Brek,

2) A good way to offset the Evil Trait would be to buff Paladins which are unavailable to Evil characters.  No Brigade Special Ability has yet been assigned to Paladins.  You could give groups with Paladins a Valor bonus per brigade .. or you could give the group a passive healing percentage per Paladin brigade ... or both.  Knights of Styx would not get these abilities or would be scrapped from the game altogether.  This would at least offset the exclusive use of Trolls by Evil kingdoms which are on their own great troops but also have special abilities of healing and other bonuses.

Lord Garth
Senior Minutia Inspector

I am curious, in the Sacred Order, do paladins only exist in the form of troop types, or are there actual paladin characters, also?

(08-14-2023, 12:09 AM)Brekk Wrote:
(08-13-2023, 09:28 PM)Zar@shand Wrote:
(08-12-2023, 07:25 PM)Jon Deaux Wrote:
(08-12-2023, 06:38 PM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:
(08-12-2023, 06:35 PM)Ysera Wrote: Red and Black Dragons are both Evil?  I don't see any Green Dragons.

Nope, no Green Dragons. Who knows what the future holds, though.

Tell us about Green Dragons, since you're inquiring about them.

I'm guessing he plays World of Warcraft.  Ysera is a prominent character in the lore.  Goddess of the dreaming, if I'm not mistaken.

Actually this is a good point, there are no good Dragon race in Alamaze and there will always be those that want to oppose the evil dragons with the good dragons.

In any future update a good dragon race would be an addition to the Alamaze world.

Platinum or Gold dragons would be interesting!

green dragons are good. they protect nature.  They would be greta friends with your druids.  and Ysera is not a god and its the emerald dream not the dreaming.  red dragons are also good in wow and black dragons are mostly evil, but only because they were corrupted by teh old gods.

You heard her Brek, Green Dragons... aaaaand GO!  Ysera get into a game, you need someone to duel?  Need any help learning the game?

(08-14-2023, 12:32 AM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:

2) A good way to offset the Evil Trait would be to buff Paladins which are unavailable to Evil characters.  No Brigade Special Ability has yet been assigned to Paladins.  You could give groups with Paladins a Valor bonus per brigade .. or you could give the group a passive healing percentage per Paladin brigade ... or both.  Knights of Styx would not get these abilities or would be scrapped from the game altogether.  This would at least offset the exclusive use of Trolls by Evil kingdoms which are on their own great troops but also have special abilities of healing and other bonuses.

Lord Garth
Senior Minutia Inspector

I am curious, in the Sacred Order, do paladins only exist in the form of troop types, or are there actual paladin characters, also?

Not understanding the question.

(08-16-2023, 06:36 AM)Brekk Wrote:

Lord Garth
Senior Minutia Inspector

I suggested to Rick to make paladins a companion for Sacred Order. He made them a pop brigade.

(08-18-2023, 11:43 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(08-16-2023, 06:36 AM)Brekk Wrote:

Lord Garth
Senior Minutia Inspector

I suggested to Rick to make paladins a companion for Sacred Order. He made them a pop brigade.

I like that!  People flock to them wherever they are.  What about pop and companion?

I would think that a Paladin character might be useful for hunting down Lycan werewolf characters.

Just musing aloud to myself on the subject. The Sacred Order seems to be well-suited to killing off things like werewolves and vampires, etc. Of course, I'm still fairly new to playing Alamaze, so feel free to look past my comments on such matters.

I like the idea of kingdoms having Rivalries and bonus against it Smile

(08-19-2023, 04:30 PM)Brekk Wrote: I like the idea of kingdoms having Rivalries and bonus against it Smile

In First Cycle, each kingdom had a natural enemy (except the UN).  EL vs DA, etc... although I don't remember all the rules regarding natural enemies.