Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5703

Is this one of the threads that was lost?

If so, AL-All, please contact me by raven at pineneedle2020@gmail.com if you'd care to parlay.

Turn 2 food available at generous terms, contact above.

May your potions be exothermic,
Pine Needle

Here are the postings lost due to the forum database being restored:

(08-18-2023, 06:54 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Is this one of the threads that was lost?

Yes. I had opened this thread, and left it in my web browser, while John did the database restoration.

It's not perfect, but I made a screenshot of the lost postings and posted it, above.

Has anyone else not gotten their turn 1 results by email?

(08-18-2023, 08:46 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Has anyone else not gotten their turn 1 results by email?

I received mine. MY turn orders are already read for Turn #2 in Game 5703 to be processed.

Turn @3 orders are due on Sun Aug 20 2023 at 9:15 PM EDT

Sorry about that. I was cleaning my Bunsen burner

(08-19-2023, 07:21 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Sorry about that. I was cleaning my Bunsen burner

DK Death Knights to DE, Demon Princes
I tried to communicate with you on turn 1 that I would tax my town for you on turn four.  Now it is turn 3 and your first group is there ready to take it. 
 We seem to have a communication problem and this is a full communication game.  I also posted my email to everyone.
My gov and agent are still in the town and I can't move them through your group - you block me in.  I don't recall if I can tax and relocate them with you blocking the pop center - anyone else know?  I do know that your attack order will come first and any order I do will be wasted. 
 If you agree to hold off a turn on your attack I'll tax the town this turn, a turn earlier than I had planned. 
 If you prefer not to communicate I'll assume you are hostile.

DK - FT   Mr. Trader I tried to communicate with you on turn 1 as well and you have not replied.  Are you going to tax your town for me next turn?  As you may recall I gave you the option of a sea village in Crown for one in Triumvia.  I await your reply.

DK- BL    Hey there handsome black dragon.  I'll vacate my village this turn.  No doubt you know where it is but if not I can tell you?

(08-19-2023, 07:21 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Sorry about that. I was cleaning my Bunsen burner

Both you and your Bunsen burner are fine.

The turn wasn't due until tomorrow night. I just felt that a little "encouragement" might help expedite things a tad.

Thank you for your courtesy of clicking that Ready button ahead of time, Pine Needle!