Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5663 - Full Diplomacy

Dwarves: playbymail.net@gmail.com

Greetings from the Underworld. I'm back to give Alamaze another chance.

The Underworld will be open for business for kidnappings and the like to all comers. Our services are renowned throughout Alamaze. Nyvaria will certainly succumb to us and become a safe haven for all rogues. Information on towns and villages owned by you in our region will be appreciated and noted for future dealings.

Quick question: I thought with Nyvaria I would receive +1.5 starting influence but only have 11. Has that changed from a couple of years ago?

Is this full diplomacy? I may be reached at brianknollenberg@gmail.com

(09-01-2023, 02:31 PM)Acererak Wrote: Greetings from the Underworld. I'm back to give Alamaze another chance.

The Underworld will be open for business for kidnappings and the like to all comers. Our services are renowned throughout Alamaze. Nyvaria will certainly succumb to us and become a safe haven for all rogues. Information on towns and villages owned by you in our region will be appreciated and noted for future dealings.

Quick question: I thought with Nyvaria I would receive +1.5 starting influence but only have 11. Has that changed from a couple of years ago?

Welcome back to Alamaze, Brian! Glad that you returned.

Here is what the 4th Cycle Rulebook lists for Nyvaria:

(09-01-2023, 02:31 PM)Acererak Wrote: Is this full diplomacy? I may be reached at brianknollenberg@gmail.com

(09-01-2023, 02:40 PM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:
(09-01-2023, 02:31 PM)Acererak Wrote: Greetings from the Underworld. I'm back to give Alamaze another chance.

Welcome back to Alamaze, Brian! Glad that you returned.

Here is what the 4th Cycle Rulebook lists for Nyvaria:

Cool. But not cool. I could use that influence!

(09-01-2023, 02:43 PM)Acererak Wrote: Cool. But not cool. I could use that influence!

If you think that you didn't receive what you thought that you should, contact Alamaze support.

Ouch, Hostile in all regions except 2? Evil is good but it's bad!

Acererak is back! Evil is thought to be overpowered (Maximus- no metaphysics please). No rule of law costs is huge! And trolls.

A Lot of new players in this game. If you have questions ask here or use the highlighted link above or email me personally Brekpbm@gmail.com. The game can seem a bit overwhelming at first LOTS of things to do, so reach out to people for help!! With all that said I will be playing the pirates in the desert...
Brek