Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Poll: Should Trolls be available to all Kingdoms
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
36.36%
4 36.36%
No
63.64%
7 63.64%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll The Rise of the Free Clans: Trolls Turn the Tide
(Yesterday, 01:14 PM)JohnnyUtah Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:41 PM)Strongwill Wrote: No…Smile

Evil gets fear, Good offsets that with stalwart.

Evil gets undead and trolls, and few other beasties that add bonus to do evil.

I like the idea of Garth to remove Knights of Styx from game, and let Paladins be Good only recruitable. Pops that had Knights could be replaced if possible with Northman or Zamorans. Imo

Good mages get the summon spells, however those could use some revamping and even a special innate per type. All have the exact same write up so?

I also think being able to recruit more than two out of pops will fix some of this, it will also make raise pop center population spell more important.

The revamp on types of companions that each kingdom can recruit will also balance it iut.. less for Tyrant and Darkelf and more types for Nomad and Ancient ones. For example. Smile

Maybe buff up the Hill Giants to make them roughly equivalent to Trolls and make them more widely available to good guys?

Could, but it is all contingent on what Brek can change without massive programming.

(Yesterday, 01:55 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:
(Yesterday, 07:09 AM)Brekk Wrote:
(Yesterday, 04:11 AM)Lord Garth Wrote: (2) Making Ents more available to 'Good" kingdoms and possibly giving them a special ability
They have some +10% defense ability. Its all hush hush though. I agree other kingdoms should be able to recruit them (EL, DU, FF for example all make sense).

I like this too

I like the Trolls only for the Evil kingdoms, but they do need to be balanced with something for those that don't have them available.