Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#130 - Experienced Steel
Hi, Warlock at greatdarkspot@yahoo.com!

MY NEMESIS LIVES!!!
-The Deliverer

Can't get rid of me, can you? Not even with penicillin.

That poor Giant, having to deal with you all up in his nether regions at the start of the game. Ick.
-The Deliverer

An itchy Giant is an angry Giant. Watch out, everybody.

The Dark Mage... er... Witchlord may be approached with awe and trembling at rghan03@gmail.com.
Lord Thanatos

The Sorcerer may be reached at

chrisdwall44@gmail.com

I see lots of enemies here ack! hopefully you'll have it in your hearts to forgive and forget.

Iriani

Can't we all just get along? Hasn't this world seen enough hate and warfare. I propose that all kingdoms just grow where they are and seek to excel in magic and learning. To that end, we are setting up a library in Torvale and seek donations. Please send all gold and food donations to the Ancient Ones care of kevinmichaels12345@gmail.com and peace to all. We will take it upon ourselves to educate the Trolls and make them a functioning part of our world rather than a force of random destruction. I see now a future with 15 kingdoms co-existing with peace and love for 40 months: elves and trolls playing chess, witchlords and giants bird-watching, dwarves and gnomes flying kites, reds and blacks studying dragon history together. We can make this happen.

Elves can be reached at mdrapeau@yahoo.com

Harry O

Messages for the Underworld can be left in the dead drop under the second-most eastern bench at the train station. Use standard invisible ink please because the gnomes have been using the lemon juice substitute to get high.

Or you can just email to jumbie40@hotmail.com

The set ups say 4 over influence. Is that correct?

Iriani