Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sample: Player Statistics
I included an example of what sort of data you'll see on individual players statistics. This one doesn't include the most recent game I finished, but you get the idea.

If you are viewing this, please take a moment to leave feedback.

Attached Files
.pdf   Player Statistics - Lord Diamond - 08122014(0845).pdf (Size: 257.76 KB / Downloads: 25)
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I recommend having the total on the left side, before the breakdowns by kingdom.

I had to keep looking across the rows left to right and it was hard to keep in line. Also, maybe some two tone variation for the alternating lines to help the eyes track through the lines. (white/gray is kind of standard, but white/blue works too)

(08-12-2014, 02:07 PM)Jumbie Wrote: I recommend having the total on the left side, before the breakdowns by kingdom.

I had to keep looking across the rows left to right and it was hard to keep in line. Also, maybe some two tone variation for the alternating lines to help the eyes track through the lines. (white/gray is kind of standard, but white/blue works too)

Thank you for that; I'll take it under consideration pending other feedback.

How do you feel about the concept itself?
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I like it a lot, LD. I'm sure over time it will refine a bit as we find new things to measure and ignore... but that's great!
-The Deliverer

I was going to say I would like the game separated when multiple were played, but remember there are stats for each game as well which already has that. Over-all I like the concept. Maybe allows for others to figure out some tendencies or priorities. But if they are going to study that much it is likely they already know them.
For format my preference would be to have individual type stats list first then a list of averages rather than back and forth. Really not critical just personal taste. As Jumbie suggested some kind of eye tracker aid a slightly thicker line every third would work if your not looking to make over colored.