Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 12-Player AESR Game
My game just ended. If there is room, sign me up please!

I count 10 so far

Please count me in

Wow. I can't believe this game filled in 5 hours and me with two games open. Sheesh. Guess that's what happens when so many games end with no new signups active.

I'm available to step in if anyone has to withdraw before the game starts.

You take my spot cloud. I am already on extra slots anyway

(08-20-2014, 03:55 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: You take my spot cloud. I am already on extra slots anyway

Good! You have been winning too many of these!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Lord Diamond
Hamlet
Gambit1965
Stillgard
Kik1661
Jhereg
Mafmiller
VballMichael
Bash Grimtooth
Gkmetty
Daredevil
Cloud

Send your wish list to signup@alamaze.co with the subject of 'New 12 Player AESR'.

No HP until turn 4.
Communicate with in game messaging only.
Rex victory only.
Have fun!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Wow, that's super generous, Jumpingfist. I did not intend for anyone to step aside for me. That's above and beyond. Thanks, though.

What am I to include in the wishlist? I've only previously played randomized, with a 'not them!' component. Am I to indicate the kingdoms I DO want?

Cloud

(08-20-2014, 06:30 PM)Cloud Wrote: Wow, that's super generous, Jumpingfist. I did not intend for anyone to step aside for me. That's above and beyond. Thanks, though.

What am I to include in the wishlist? I've only previously played randomized, with a 'not them!' component. Am I to indicate the kingdoms I DO want?

Cloud

That is what I did. I sent my top 4 choices to signup@alamaze.co.

(08-20-2014, 05:02 PM)Hamlet Wrote: I am on board and will play whatever version of communication we are doing. Just want to point out that it does not take an emissary to do those communications at the bottom of the turn entry sheet. Are we limiting communication to the 341 series of orders? Also, I assume we are not doing the couple of orders that exchange personal info? I don't mean to nitpick, just had too many gang-up games in a row, so I really enjoyed the anon game I just finished as there were no alliances and gang-ups Smile.

I was going to post this. Use the in game orders, but don't communicate outside the game. You will find that gang ups and alliances work very differently when communication is so limited and coordination is impossible. This is more like it was way back in the day.

(08-20-2014, 06:30 PM)Cloud Wrote: Wow, that's super generous, Jumpingfist. I did not intend for anyone to step aside for me. That's above and beyond. Thanks, though.

Cloud

You can do it either way. Tell him what you want, what you don't want, or both. The more vague you are, the easier it is to accommodate you. A while back my only request was that it not be the Demon Prince and I didn't get them! Smile
 Lord Diamond