Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 12-Player AESR Game
This Anonymous Exploratory Rex (I forget was 'S' sands for) game will allow communication between players using the in-game messages only, order 341-349. Anyone interested?

The 3 non-selected kingdoms will be secret. Once we have 12-players, they can send their preferences to Rick.

Lord Diamond
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I will take a spot

(08-19-2014, 10:15 PM)Hamlet Wrote:
(08-19-2014, 10:06 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: This Anonymous Exploratory Rex (I forget was 'S' sands for) game will allow communication between players using the in-game messages only, order 341-349. Anyone interested?

The 3 non-selected kingdoms will be secret. Once we have 12-players, they can send their preferences to Rick.

Lord Diamond

2. "Steel" is the standard format of 12 or 15 players; 3. "Anonymous" has no communication between the players.
Steel is your S. The A generally means NO communication. Do you want people coordinating attacks on the leader in an anon game?

Still anonymous, but with limited in-game communication. I am facinated with the concept of shutting down your communication by killing your envoys. Smile

My last two completely AESR games ended fairly early with the Rex. I am okay with limited, not real time, communication and coordination.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Sign me up!
Stillgard

105 Dwarf King
116 Dark Elf Vampire
122 Mighty Troll Tyrant
134 Enlightened Sorcerer
139 Dwarf King

Is this a not these guys or a first come first pick type.

Guess it does not really matter when gave I ever turned down a game. Sign me up.

(08-20-2014, 12:37 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: Is this a not these guys or a first come first pick type.

Guess it does not really matter when gave I ever turned down a game. Sign me up.

I am sure that Rick will take the order in which we signed up for toe breakers. Or not. He's always been pretty good about giving us one of the top picks.
 Lord Diamond

I would like to be in as well. Thanks.

Sign me up please.

Please sign me up. I had my last choice in my last anonymous game that just ended. Perhaps I'll have more luck this time! Smile

Please sign me up also