Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anon, 12 Player Magic, Exploration, Team Victory Only
I'll play if two others want to join me on a team, but I don't want to be the 'team leader' because I kind of suck at that role. Smile

Two more and this game can start.

(09-05-2014, 02:48 PM)DuPont Wrote: I'll play if two others want to join me on a team, but I don't want to be the 'team leader' because I kind of suck at that role. Smile

I will join the team with DuPont if he is willing...

Let me know.

If the two of us are on a team together we really need a Chancellor! Who is up for guiding this team?

Lord Diamond are you interested? If you join us we will have a team containing three players all routinely nominated as "Iron Willed."

This is shaping up to be a match consisting of the top 15 players in Valhalla...
Lord Thanatos

(09-09-2014, 03:32 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:
(09-05-2014, 02:48 PM)DuPont Wrote: I'll play if two others want to join me on a team, but I don't want to be the 'team leader' because I kind of suck at that role. Smile

I will join the team with DuPont if he is willing...

Let me know.

If the two of us are on a team together we really need a Chancellor! Who is up for guiding this team?

Lord Diamond are you interested? If you join us we will have a team containing three players all routinely nominated as "Iron Willed."

This is shaping up to be a match consisting of the top 15 players in Valhalla...

I think it will be great if LD joins our game.

If Diamond joins the game we will also be looking for a volunteer to run our draft.

I see Mauler, Cloud and Lord Brogan all in the top 15 and Excellent team oriented players, perhaps you could talk one of them into joining you guys.

I'd be quite happy to have LT on the team with me. Smile

I'm not all that great at coordination and communication. Let's see if someone else will step up.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Draft Uncle Mike.

When you do get the 12th player, choose captains who can draft for you. I will then run the draft just like a Warlords draft.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(09-09-2014, 11:46 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Draft Uncle Mike.

U M would be good. there is also that Wynand guy. I think he still plays...