Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anon, 12 Player Magic, Exploration, Team Victory Only
Or you could be a tish more patient, William.
-The Deliverer

I am sure that someone will step forward once games are being started again. It is kind of hard to be excited during this lull. I'm not in any games at all right now!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Alright... How can I say no to such an epic contest. We better get a good draft pick if I bump up my service level to play Wink

Start this puppy up!

Okay, team captains name yourself here or via email and make sure I have your email address. Mine is ded127@aol.com.

Captains will be responsible for drafting. You can decide who gets what later. I am hoping that we won't have to wait for 12 players to get their opinions in rather than just 4. As soon as. I know who all four are, I will start the draft.

I am doing yard work today, so be patient.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

how many team still left to report in?

I have heard from Morgan Kane and and Jumpingfist. Since both went ahead and sent me their initial choices, I think it would be best for the other two captains to do the same. I will send out the first emails with round two after I hear from the other team captains. Email me at ded127@aol.com.

For clarity, after round three I will ask you to email me with your kingdom assignments. I will then send them to Support. Please don't send your selections in yourself.
 Lord Diamond

For the record, I have called dibs on the Halflings.
-The Deliverer

(09-14-2014, 12:49 AM)kevindusi Wrote: For the record, I have called dibs on the Halflings.

If you were playing Age of Wonders III you would be in luck. The expansion that comes out next week features halflings!
 Lord Diamond

(09-13-2014, 04:44 PM)Mauler Wrote: Alright... How can I say no to such an epic contest. We better get a good draft pick if I bump up my service level to play Wink

Start this puppy up!

Welcome to the team Mauler.

You are our Captain, if you want to be the guy that everyone shoots at! Smile

We are your stalwart, but sometimes frustratingly silent, lieutenants.

Let the games begin . . .
Lord Thanatos

Team Nikodemus round 1 selections are in