Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anon, 12 Player Magic, Exploration, Team Victory Only
Good luck finding two more teams willing to face you two power houses.

Maybe you should make this one a 3v3.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Roar.
-The Deliverer

(09-04-2014, 06:22 PM)Thalion Wrote: I'm willing to round out JF's team if he and V are interested.

Cool that makes 3. For team 1.

As for others teams joining. I would not be afraid of the two "power houses" communication and teamwork will more likely choose the winners. Based on record Wil would be better off without Wynand and The Deliverer tagging along.

Myself and one other player are just waiting on our 3rd to say yea or nay .. I will circle back shortly and post our team. Thanks.

Roar.
-The Deliverer

(09-04-2014, 09:36 PM)kik1661 Wrote: Myself and one other player are just waiting on our 3rd to say yea or nay .. I will circle back shortly and post our team. Thanks.

I'm not sure if I am the one other or the 3rd but I am in with Team Nikodemus.

So we need one more team, a draft and we are ready to add to the list of games to be started.

(09-05-2014, 03:37 AM)Hawk_ Wrote:
(09-04-2014, 09:36 PM)kik1661 Wrote: Myself and one other player are just waiting on our 3rd to say yea or nay .. I will circle back shortly and post our team. Thanks.

I'm not sure if I am the one other or the 3rd but I am in with Team Nikodemus.

I am the 3rd memeber of Team Nikodemus Smile
Stillgard

105 Dwarf King
116 Dark Elf Vampire
122 Mighty Troll Tyrant
134 Enlightened Sorcerer
139 Dwarf King

We have not yet picked our team name yet. Mr. Kane will get back to you on that.
-The Deliverer

Choose something starting with "Pointy-headed."