Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kingdoms for 4th Scenario
(11-08-2014, 02:50 AM)kevindusi Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 04:49 PM)Drogo Wrote: Isn't there supposed to be a mandated Dusitopia in the new cycle? I thought I read that somewhere on the forums...

It was stated prior to the Titan Championship of 2013 that the winner could name a region in 3rd cycle. Dusitopia had better happen or I shall be upset and have zero faith in the system.

I think Wynand gets to name a city for winning 118.

3rd Cycle isn't here yet, and it will be on a new map. I said I would "work" with the winners Deliverer and Wynand on the names they present, if they don't seem to fit. People may have noticed some characters and places on personas in the current setups.

Is Zero Faith the name of a punk/grunge band? It should be.

I can't see how Dusitopia wouldn't be a good fit, either for a city OR a region. Or both. Like Kansas City, Kansas (or Kansas City, Missouri, I suppose). Or New York, New York.

Dusitopia, Dusitopia. The city in the country.
-The Deliverer

Or possibly a new mental diagnosis. "Sorry Maam, your boy has a serious case of dusitopia."

For those that stay too long in the city when not invited, yes.

Though I envision that to be more "Dusitis". Perhaps that could be a new skeleton. "The king is known to have a recurring case of Dusitis."
-The Deliverer

(11-08-2014, 03:02 AM)kevindusi Wrote: "The king is known to have a recurring case of Dusitis."

Treat with copious amounts of penicillin
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(11-08-2014, 03:12 AM)Drogo Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 03:02 AM)kevindusi Wrote: "The king is known to have a recurring case of Dusitis."

You know, I'm actually allergic.
-The Deliverer

(11-08-2014, 04:59 AM)kevindusi Wrote:
(11-08-2014, 03:12 AM)Drogo Wrote:

You know, I'm actually allergic.

Well of course you are. That's why it works well.

(11-08-2014, 03:02 AM)kevindusi Wrote: For those that stay too long in the city when not invited, yes.

Though I envision that to be more "Dusitis". Perhaps that could be a new skeleton. "The king is known to have a recurring case of Dusitis."

That might be a permanent skeleton for one persona I know....

Yes, maybe pluses and minuses could be assigned to personas, to take with them from campaign to campaign...

I always seem to catch Dusitis.