Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#300 - Experimental
Mike,
I would be more than willing to help out.  
Mad
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

(12-12-2014, 03:20 PM)Madmardigan Wrote: Mike,
Mad

Ok great.

(12-12-2014, 04:19 PM)unclemike Wrote:
Mad

Ok great.

Forgot to mention, you have about 30 minutes to submit your turn 6 orders if you like. Check your email for turn 5 files and setup info. I've already updated the order checker to process your account but I won't stop the automated scheduled process which runs at noon today for this game so there's some time left if you hurry....

(12-12-2014, 04:36 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(12-12-2014, 04:19 PM)unclemike Wrote:
Mad

Ok great.

Forgot to mention, you have about 30 minutes to submit your turn 6 orders if you like. Check your email for turn 5 files and setup info. I've already updated the order checker to process your account but I won't stop the automated scheduled process which runs at noon today for this game so there's some time left if you hurry....
Ouch....
Is there anyway of gaining turns 1 through 4?
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

(12-12-2014, 04:42 PM)Madmardigan Wrote: Ouch....

Not normal procedure for picking up a standby position but I'll send them to you without the previous player's account number and such. It'll be later this afternoon though....

Any chance  I (DW) can get my turn resent.  I did not get the attachment with the game orders in the email this turn. Rogal.

(12-12-2014, 04:49 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(12-12-2014, 04:42 PM)Madmardigan Wrote: Ouch....

Not normal procedure for picking up a standby position but I'll send them to you without the previous player's account number and such. It'll be later this afternoon though....

Thanks Mike

I was able to get in a handful of orders before the time ran out.  Big Grin

All - The Paladins can be contacted at billfromtudorpl@hotmail.com

Time for bed...

Lost two agent 1's doing recon this turn. What are the odds? Extremely low so you may want to check the formula? Not complaining just sayin.

(12-12-2014, 05:12 PM)Acererak Wrote: Lost two agent 1's doing recon this turn. What are the odds? Extremely low so you may want to check the formula? Not complaining just sayin.

Not sayin... just sayin.
-The Deliverer

(12-12-2014, 05:10 PM)Rogal Wrote: Any chance  I (DW) can get my turn resent.  I did not get the attachment with the game orders in the email this turn. Rogal.

Double check that prototype300.alamaze@gmail.com isn't being blocked or filtered. I checked the emailer and it sent your turn 6 results as normally. I'll resend it anyway though...