Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
you could just make a PC neutral with an ambassador then take it with military. You still get the production and can control the defense you are fighting. Btw skeletons work wonders for this kind of tactic since they recover from all attrition at the end of the turn.

How do you make a PC neutral with an ambassador? I thought the only way to get rid of PCs with through double-taxation

(09-16-2016, 07:44 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: How do you make a PC neutral with an ambassador? I thought the only way to get rid of PCs with through double-taxation

320 your own PC can be done with any strength emissary

(09-16-2016, 02:27 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - RA you undercut our prices then ask for peace?  Surely our Lord of the Forest misunderstands your intentions.

RA - DU - Lord Atuan I can assure you that no insult was intended.  Our people are new to this area and I admit not as wise to the ways of trade perhaps as those who have come before us.
There may be those that turn many things to gold.  We are not so fortunate but try to do well with food.  We are not offended by any trade offers.  The Nomad has sold at three food  for 1 gold and that is his business.  SA asked for an offer from the plains people and we made one.

Our best to the Druid wherever and whatever you sell.

(09-16-2016, 04:30 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: you could just make a PC neutral with an ambassador then take it with military.   You still get the production and can control the defense you are fighting.  Btw skeletons work wonders for this kind of tactic since they recover from all attrition at the end of the turn.

Yes, that would be a totally BORING and UNINTERESTING way to get some experience for your troops. Not INTERESTING and EXCITING like having a tourney Smile

My suggestion was in part to liven up what is likely to be another slow forum diplomacy game with lots of banter but not much action.

But at least it did provide some education for players, so thanks for your post in that regard.

(09-16-2016, 10:53 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: RA - The recently united citizens of Arcania rejoice at the new harvest.  We welcome trade with all the other lords and especially those of the north, for we may need reverse trades in our dry summer months.  We offer food to those who need it at a rate of 21 food for 10 gold.  We would like keep the number of trades to a minimum as we have yet to reach the influence levels of some of our charismatic neighbors.

Du - True it is that we have not spoken directly to you lord, mostly due to distance apart and being busy tending to matters closer to home.  We welcome our forest friends who love their woods as we love our plains.  We would welcome a peace proposal if you have something in mind?  Of course trades are also welcome.

SA- RA Nobel Ranger, how about I offer you 10k gold for 26k food? 

RELLGAR

(09-05-2016, 12:34 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 12:37 AM)Acererak Wrote: (NO)

NO - LI: Greetings, I would like to secure my Northern Border and propose a 6 turn NAP with you as well.

LI

Sorry for not responding. I actually thought the LI started off in the Eastern Steppes Smile

Ok about the NAP.

(NO) It's becoming near time to determine whether we shall extend this treaty. I am open to it if you are.

SA-NO We have your ambassador that was unintentionally detained when the village of pirates cove was taken over by our forces. He will be immediately released for a small transpotationfee of 1 gold. I am also happy to announce I have found a nice village that that could join your kingdom. We thank you for helping us gain control of Amberland.

RELLGAR The Mighty

NE > ALL

Turn 6 is here. Who will be the first to feel the taste of the enemy. The TY boy spoke large and the GN cowed his voice. The PI as he requested has been left unmolested. Naps around the map have been honored, and yet some naps remain. I for one continue to beg peace of my 3 Closest neighbors. The Red Wizard, The Great Centaur have both been honorable. The SA is a knight of his word, as he has as far as we know left the Mists. The Great Centaur warned me in time to prepare for the Winter's blight, many thanks. The Red Wizard made a good trade with the NO of the South. If the trade was true, then the NO is also honorable. I have had no contact with the other kingdoms of the realm, so I must assume visitors may arrive. You will not find us unprepared. PI my agreement stands, your PC's will remain untouched by death's hand. Should my neighbor's find themselves in need of assistance, be assured Death will answer their call.

(09-19-2016, 04:38 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-NO We have your ambassador that was unintentionally detained when the village of pirates cove was taken over by our forces. He will be immediately released for a small transpotationfee of 1 gold. I am also happy to announce I have found a nice village that that could join your kingdom. We thank you for helping us gain control of Amberland.

RELLGAR The Mighty

(NO) 

NO- SA Ah yes, our ambassador. Perhaps he may stay a turn or two in your dungeon as I am short of orders still as I raise my influence. I would like to take the village soon, can you let me know where it is in relation to the fair Pirate Cove? Many thanks.