Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(PI) Fear not NE, we pirates have all we wanted from your region and plan on keeping the waters ways open as long as possible for all to use for commerce. I am moving into Oakendell to a water center as was stated many a posts ago, so I hope there are no surprises with this action.  I think peace shall still be held in the North for a few months more for most seem content to get their rewards for some minor quests they pursue.  The TY is busy with the Gnomes doing what ever down south. Other then that, it would seem the world is at peace, Remember being so far north, The caster kingdoms are busy spending gold on research and the military kingdoms are also short of gold to raise  lots of troops.  War will come soon enough, but with limited communications, those who go to war first will also invite the vultures to feast on them both.

(09-20-2016, 02:24 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 04:38 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-NO We have your ambassador that was unintentionally detained when the village of pirates cove was taken over by our forces. He will be immediately released for a small transpotationfee of 1 gold. I am also happy to announce I have found a nice village that that could join your kingdom. We thank you for helping us gain control of Amberland.

RELLGAR The Mighty

(NO) 

NO- SA Ah yes, our ambassador. Perhaps he may stay a turn or two in your dungeon as I am short of orders still as I raise my influence. I would like to take the village soon, can you let me know where it is in relation to the fair Pirate Cove? Many thanks.

To find what you seek, travel due west 4 squares. Let me know when your emissary will be arriving and I can make it easier for you to take control.

SA-SO I have your ambassador in our dungeon suite. He has complained about his situation and asked when his King had arranged his release. After informing him that no word from his Kingdom had arrived, he tried to escape, but failed. Do you wish to arrange his return? Our scouts have seen strange lights in Torvale and have been sent to investigate. We have not had any communications from your kingdom in some time. 

RELLGAR The Mighty

(09-20-2016, 02:26 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) Fear not NE, we pirates have all we wanted from your region and plan on keeping the waters ways open as long as possible for all to use for commerce. I am moving into Oakendell to a water center as was stated many a posts ago, so I hope there are no surprises with this action.  I think peace shall still be held in the North for a few months more for most seem content to get their rewards for some minor quests they pursue.  The TY is busy with the Gnomes doing what ever down south. Other then that, it would seem the world is at peace, Remember being so far north, The caster kingdoms are busy spending gold on research and the military kingdoms are also short of gold to raise  lots of troops.  War will come soon enough, but with limited communications, those who go to war first will also invite the vultures to feast on them both.

SA-PI Great King of the four Seas, will you be moving into the Town in the sea of mystery this turn? Please inform me, so I may Tax it.

RELLGAR

(PI) Yes I am moving in this turn, thanks in advance.

(09-21-2016, 12:40 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 02:26 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) Fear not NE, we pirates have all we wanted from your region and plan on keeping the waters ways open as long as possible for all to use for commerce. I am moving into Oakendell to a water center as was stated many a posts ago, so I hope there are no surprises with this action.  I think peace shall still be held in the North for a few months more for most seem content to get their rewards for some minor quests they pursue.  The TY is busy with the Gnomes doing what ever down south. Other then that, it would seem the world is at peace, Remember being so far north, The caster kingdoms are busy spending gold on research and the military kingdoms are also short of gold to raise  lots of troops.  War will come soon enough, but with limited communications, those who go to war first will also invite the vultures to feast on them both.

SA-PI Great King of the four Seas, will you be moving into the Town in the sea of mystery this turn? Please inform me, so I may Tax it.

RELLGAR
Since taxing happens before usurping, you can safely hold onto the town one month as he moves in and tax next turn when he usurps.

(NO)

NO-LI . Haven't heard from you regarding our NAP. If I hear nothing that signals hostile intent as a possibility. I'll have to prepare as a default. Do you want to extend? I offer you NAP through turn 12.

SA-DU King of the Forrest. Would you like to join us in an defensive alliance or a NAP? 

RELLGAR The Great

(DU) - SA. Holyman the Lord of the Forest would welcome peace between our two kingdoms, he requests we hold this peace until later parts of summer. We can see if a bond of friendship can grow from there.

Atuan - Lowly Centaurian Scribe

(09-22-2016, 03:02 AM)Acererak Wrote: (NO)

NO-LI . Haven't heard from you regarding our NAP. If I hear nothing that signals hostile intent as a possibility. I'll have to prepare as a default. Do you want to extend? I offer you NAP through turn 12.

LI

That's fine. Just hanging out here in the swamps...