Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(10-21-2016, 12:20 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 11:45 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 11:20 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 10:42 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - SA  Lord Rellgar, would you be interested in a swap of an item of interest I have located in Arcania for a town in Torvale?

Wookie

SA-RA Lord Ranger, that would depend on the quality of the item. Possably a town or a village. Have you cleansed Arcania of the Tyrant toddler?

Rellgar
(RA) - SA  Holy Man, the item is superior and located 4 SW of your village beginning in WY.  Send me the code for your town and I will move em this turn.

TY is gone from Arcania at this time.

SA-RA Very well, a town in Torvale for the item to further strengthen our friendship. I'm a bit confused with your location instructions. I have nothing anywhere near WY.

Rellgar

(RA) SA  I believe you have a village with a name that begins with WY?

(10-21-2016, 04:45 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 11:20 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 10:42 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - SA  Lord Rellgar, would you be interested in a swap of an item of interest I have located in Arcania for a town in Torvale?

Wookie

SA-RA Lord Ranger, that would depend on the quality of the item. Possably a town or a village. Have you cleansed Arcania of the Tyrant toddler?

Rellgar
(RA) - SA  Holy Man, the item is superior and located 4 SW of your village beginning in WY.  Send me the code for your town and I will move em this turn.

SA-RA Very well, a town in Torvale for the item to further strengthen our friendship. I'm a bit confused with your location instructions. I have nothing anywhere near WY.

Rellgar

SA-RA ok I understand. Did you understand my directions?

(10-21-2016, 10:31 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) GN - I offered you  a MDA last turn.  It was a reply to an old post and we were both having difficulty getting our carrier pigeons to accept our orders so perhaps it got lost in the turmoil?

Wookie

I did not see that message. I think an MDA would work well to protect our flanks and protect against multiple kingdoms attacking at once.

Was the offer limited to a certain number of turns?

(10-21-2016, 05:49 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 04:45 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 11:20 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-RA Lord Ranger, that would depend on the quality of the item. Possably a town or a village. Have you cleansed Arcania of the Tyrant toddler?

Rellgar

Rellgar

SA-RA ok I understand. Did you understand my directions?

(RA) SA yes I know where to go.

(10-21-2016, 06:12 PM)Devildog Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 10:31 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) GN - I offered you  a MDA last turn.  It was a reply to an old post and we were both having difficulty getting our carrier pigeons to accept our orders so perhaps it got lost in the turmoil?

Wookie

I did not see that message.  I think an MDA would work well to protect our flanks and protect against multiple kingdoms attacking at once.

(RA) - Gn -how many turns would  you like?  I'll go as long as you want.

(10-21-2016, 08:45 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

Wookie

I did not see that message.  I think an MDA would work well to protect our flanks and protect against multiple kingdoms attacking at once.

Might as well go until the end of the game

(10-22-2016, 02:38 AM)Devildog Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 08:45 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

Wookie

Might as well go until the end of the game

(RA) - GN  We would be honored to have a M.D.A. with our mountain friends for the balance of the game.

(DU) -SA/PI/NE The Lord of the Forest wishes to extend PC protection from any Tyrant groups in Torvale. Just let me know as the coward attacked our humble belongings there.

NE > DU We helped the TY out this turn. We reduced his income and captured a couple of his agents.
> GN We also acquired 2 of your emmisaries from the TY dungeons. These attempted escape this turn, but we offer them to you for ransom. Make a generous offer to cover our order usage, say 1 GP per. May this gesture bring a stronger bond between our 2 kingdoms

(DU) - SA Holy Man does the Brat King still own the island city or have you cleansed that area?