Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(DU) - PI The Lord of the Forest is most pleased to hear this news. We will send you 35k gold for the trinket. Thank you again Admiral.

(PI)  No problem, this does free up an adventuring party for hire, so Lords of the lands if interested in my services, the store is open.

SA-NO Lord of the Sands, we have persude the Tyrant group to your village. We will not harm your village, we will only attack the TY troops.

>GN little gnome, any signs of the Tyrant in Runnemede?

>NE we would like to have a NAP with you untill turn 24, if you will limit your troops to the Isle of Avalon and take no more PC'S in Amberland.

Rellgar

SA- We are looking for food, anyone interested in trading us? Gnome and your ToT perhaps?

Rellgar

(10-28-2016, 04:07 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA- We are looking for food, anyone interested in trading us? Gnome and your ToT perhaps?

Rellgar

I can offer the same as last time. 48k food for 16k gold

No signs of the Tyrant in Runnemede

SA-DU We thank the Lord of the Forrest for protecting our village from the Tyrant. 

>RA good Sir do you know the whereabouts of any Tyrant groups?

Rellgar

(10-28-2016, 04:05 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-NO Lord of the Sands, we have persude the Tyrant group to your village. We will not harm your village, we will only attack the TY troops.

>GN little gnome, any signs of the Tyrant in Runnemede?

>NE we would like to have a NAP with you untill turn 24, if you will limit your troops to the Isle of Avalon and take no more PC'S in Amberland.

Rellgar
(NO) Appreciate that.

GN - NE
One of my dyslexic scribes inverted my baron's name on the transfer papers and came home one gold piece richer and one baron short from last turn's prisoner exchange. My apologies. Is it possible to repeat the exchange for my baron this turn?

(10-28-2016, 05:25 AM)Devildog Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 04:07 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA- We are looking for food, anyone interested in trading us? Gnome and your ToT perhaps?

Rellgar

I can offer the same as last time.  48k food for 16k gold

No signs of the  Tyrant in Runnemede

SA>GN yes that trade would be perfect. Thank you.

NE > GN done and done

> SA I would agree to a nap, but it appears the NO has brought some Emmies North for a vacation. I would prefer MDP which would allow me a free hand to deal with this Sandspur. I hope he has a lot more emmies as my prisons are being emptied by my friend the GN.