Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
The First Apostle Speaks! Let his words echo through the pacts that divide our kingdoms.

Atuan, Lord of the Forest. If the LI fails to present me an offer of peace, I'm sure I can offer you a more appetizing deal than anything his fork-tongue could spit. I assure you that we have no need to keep their slithery slime in Alamaze - not even the black marshes that they hail from.

(DU) - DE The Lord of the Forest is always open to proposals, be it from one forked tongue devil or the next. The Lord of the Forest does mention he has a fondness for Crystals.

(RA) to all players - Other matters have prevented me from keeping up with all the post.  I have enjoyed many turns of peace and thank all those who have helped keep it.

GN and SA, we have a game long Mutual defense agreement and you are welcome to enter Arcania with whatever you wish but as GN states, we should be on the same page with what we are doing.

NO - you have been honorable in our long term NAP and I think it worked well for both of us.  I do not plan to extend it at this time.  I'm not saying that I plan any operations against you, I just want to leave all options open.  I request that you do not use Arcania as a base for emissaries or agents from here on, without permission. 

NE - you have been a friend and I am sorry to see you attacked.  One of the NO emissaries that hit you did pass through Arcania and I just assumed, incorrectly, that he was going to one of his holdings.  I do still have a village in the Mist and anyone that attacks it will  be at war with me.

DU- I have not gone back through all the post but I think we have a long term (maybe game long) nap?  Please refresh me.

PI - we have no agreement but hope we have established a position of neutrality?  I respect your unique position and the way you are playing it.  Like so many others, I might want to barter for your services at some point.

DE and WA - we have no agreement and I do not ask for one.  I expect SA and I are on the hit list but not sure of the order?

LI - I recently offered to extend our NAP which only runs to turn 18.  You have been one of the most loyal neighbors and I will be greatly bothered to see you attacked.  Perhaps you would get aid if you were to post request for targets?  Not sure but it seems you are looking for help.  Tell me what you want, a long term NAP or a MDA?  I'll have to clear it with GN and SA but I want to help you if you will talk to me.

To all again - I've gone further in my first game than I could have expected.  I don't expect to finish on top but hope to be around at the end.  I would be glad to support someone else to achieve that.  Several look worthy at the moment.

GN and SA - do we help LI if he ask for it?  I think he already has, actually.  Or we keep quiet and see how things play out?  I think the dark side wants to take the world one small piece at a time.

Lord Wookie Panz of the range riders.

(PI) to RA - My services as of today are open to everyone still, a few are walking the line, but for now I will work with everyone. The more we work together, the better our relations. NAP's can get you into trouble so I find if you give a kingdom a reason to look else where they will.  The wars are breaking out, so mabey you can not waste valuble orders aquiring an item, look my way. 

-Rogal

(11-01-2016, 07:50 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) to all players - Other matters have prevented me from keeping up with all the post.  I have enjoyed many turns of peace and thank all those who have helped keep it.

GN and SA, we have a game long Mutual defense agreement and you are welcome to enter Arcania with whatever you wish but as GN states, we should be on the same page with what we are doing.

NO - you have been honorable in our long term NAP and I think it worked well for both of us.  I do not plan to extend it at this time.  I'm not saying that I plan any operations against you, I just want to leave all options open.  I request that you do not use Arcania as a base for emissaries or agents from here on, without permission. 

NE - you have been a friend and I am sorry to see you attacked.  One of the NO emissaries that hit you did pass through Arcania and I just assumed, incorrectly, that he was going to one of his holdings.  I do still have a village in the Mist and anyone that attacks it will  be at war with me.

DU- I have not gone back through all the post but I think we have a long term (maybe game long) nap?  Please refresh me.

PI - we have no agreement but hope we have established a position of neutrality?  I respect your unique position and the way you are playing it.  Like so many others, I might want to barter for your services at some point.

DE and WA - we have no agreement and I do not ask for one.  I expect SA and I are on the hit list but not sure of the order?

LI - I recently offered to extend our NAP which only runs to turn 18.  You have been one of the most loyal neighbors and I will be greatly bothered to see you attacked.  Perhaps you would get aid if you were to post request for targets?  Not sure but it seems you are looking for help.  Tell me what you want, a long term NAP or a MDA?  I'll have to clear it with GN and SA but I want to help you if you will talk to me.

To all again - I've gone further in my first game than I could have expected.  I don't expect to finish on top but hope to be around at the end.  I would be glad to support someone else to achieve that.  Several look worthy at the moment.

GN and SA - do we help LI if he ask for it?  I think he already has, actually.  Or we keep quiet and see how things play out?  I think the dark side wants to take the world one small piece at a time.

SA-RA it's good to see your finally interested in doing battle, as for the LI, I had allready expressed my view on his conflict. We should offer some kind of assistance if he is alone against 2 or more aggressors. Also your welcome to that PC that your camped outside of. I would like you to look in the north region and I'll look in the southern region to see if there is anything that would be a danger to us. If you understand, just say got it.

>GN any sign of the Tyrant? I know of his agent in Avalon and the 1st TY that he sent to the Nomad village as a gift, so NO could get a free report of my armies strength.

Rellgar

(11-01-2016, 08:14 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) to RA - My services as of today are open to everyone still, a few are walking the line, but for now I will work with everyone. The more we work together, the better our relations. NAP's can get you into trouble so I find if you give a kingdom a reason to look else where they will.  The wars are breaking out, so mabey you can not waste valuble orders aquiring an item, look my way. 

-Rogal

(RA) to PI - Do you have a location that we can use for code.  I may have something for you soon.  I do know many locations in Torvale, all in Arcania, several in Amberland.

(PI) - RA Torvel I know villages and Amberland it is a spattering of locations.

(11-01-2016, 09:00 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 07:50 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) to all players - Other matters have prevented me from keeping up with all the post.  I have enjoyed many turns of peace and thank all those who have helped keep it.

SA-RA it's good to see your finally interested in doing battle, as for the LI, I had allready expressed my view on his conflict. We should offer some kind of assistance if he is alone against 2 or more aggressors. Also your welcome to that PC that your camped outside of. I would like you to look in the north region and I'll look in the southern region to see if there is anything that would be a danger to us. If you understand, just say got it.

>GN any sign of the Tyrant? I know of his agent in Avalon and the 1st TY that he sent to the Nomad village as a gift, so NO could get a free report of my armies strength.

Rellgar

GN to RA and SA:

There has been no sign of the Tyrant since he left Runnemede a few turns ago. How goes the fight in Torvale. I have assumed that you are not in need of assistance however let me know if I am in error.

I have no strong opinion on war. Having been at war for the first 12 turns it has been beneficial to have a few turns of peace. I stand ready though to assist in any region as needed. The Lizardmen were helpful to me earlier when the Tyrant attacked me by taking his population centers in Synisvania, so I am inclined to assist as well if the odds are against him. We can wait and hear what he has to say on the matter. It sounded like he would be ok with a one on one fight much like I was.

Before making a final decision, we should perhaps take stock of where our various NAPs are. To the best of my knowledge I have no NAPs with anyone. It looks like the RA has stated his NAPs above.

(DU) - RA The Lord of the Forest believes we are at peace through turn 20.

(11-02-2016, 12:29 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - RA The Lord of the Forest believes we are at peace through turn 20.

(RA) - DU, I would like to continue our NAP for the duration of this game.