Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(RA) - PI  the item I mention is not AP that NO mentions and truthfully, I don't even now what level it is or what type so it is hard to put a value on it.  I have not had the necessary lines the past two turns to investigate it.

Wookie - Panz

(11-13-2016, 07:23 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) RA I could look at your offer, but your offer is late, so items could be looked at as more favorable then villages at this point, but I am up to any offers until turn 39. 

NO - Is the location AP? if it is not then yes I would like the information.

(NO) It is not AP. From Pirate Cove go directly to the top of the map. Row A, but the column is the same as Pirate Cove. Good hunting and take this as a token of our continuing friendship.

(11-11-2016, 09:47 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 08:37 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 08:22 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 08:10 PM)Atuan Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 02:03 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU)-NO The Lord of the Forest proposes the following:  4 villages outside the sands fly or will fly your banner.  3 of those shall fly skull and crossbones, I am happy to give the PI the coordinates if you prefer.  We will sign a game long NAP.  This prevents future conflicts and ensures any MDPs from causing us to come into conflict.  We will gift you 40k bushels during the summer to ensure the people of the sands will not starve.  With this you should be able to secure excellent relations with our friends the Pirates.  It makes me feel you were not able to take advantage of a new player.

This agreement ensures neither of us gains an advantage.  

(DU)-RA we would be happy to assist you with your food needs. Let the Lord of the Forest know your wishes for peace and we believe we can come to an accord.

Atuan- Lowly Centaurian Scribe

(10-13-2016, 02:19 AM)Acererak Wrote: (NO) I want to be reasonable, so I would agree to giving 2 to the Pirates. That leaves me +1 instead of status quo. I'm not interested in a game long NAP because as we both know that ties our hands from intervening shall either one of us be on the path to victory. How about 2 to the Pirates, 20K food in the summer and a NAP until turn 20? Seems fair enough no?

(10-13-2016, 02:32 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest can agree to all but the length of the NAP.  This must be turn 40 as we don't wish to give up the current advantage only to have you invade later.

(10-13-2016, 02:37 AM)Acererak Wrote: (NO) I'm open to it as long as you agree our NAP is null and void if you attack the DE or WA. However, I would not intervene on behalf of them if they attack you. Fair enough?

(10-13-2016, 03:17 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU)-NO. So I can be attacked by your allies but I cannot attack them?   That's not exactly fair.  But The Lord of the Forest understands wanting to defend ones allies.  We can accept most of the terms but you are only allowed out of the NAP if we coordinate with another kingdom against the DE or WA.  Should however we attack in a 1v1 it seems they should be able to defend themselves.

Atuan- Lowly Centaurian Scribe

(10-13-2016, 03:33 AM)Acererak Wrote: (NO) Agreed. We have an NAP.

You are correct we start on page 33 finish on 34.  The Lord of the Forest is sad for the mistake he made in responding regarding the page numbers.

You are correct, we appologize. It was more deception from the NO that caused us to be mistaken. 

Rellgar

(NO) Might I suggest "Rellgar the Mistaken" or "Rellgar the Quick to Make False Assumptions" or "Rellgar the Agentless" ? 

?

SA) I think I'll go with "Rellgar the nomad bane!"

(NO) Rolls right off the tongue. :-)

GN

The Gnomes have always had a philosophy that other kingdoms do not need to earn our respect. It is freely given. Our disrespect has to be earned.

The Nomads inadvertently captured our baron. It should have been a simple thing to return him as agreed. It would have maintained the respect that the gnomes have for our neighbors. Instead they have reneged on their agreement and have done so in an insulting way. It may be that our small stature causes people to underestimate us. The gnomes have long memories. We don't forget a favor and we especially don't forget a sleight. Our decision to invade this turn was based on the disrespect shown us by the nomads and is independent of the Sacred Order's invasion. If the Nomad feels he has too many enemies then he needs to examine his own actions toward his neighbors.

(11-14-2016, 04:53 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 08:22 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 08:10 PM)Atuan Wrote: You are correct we start on page 33 finish on 34.  The Lord of the Forest is sad for the mistake he made in responding regarding the page numbers.

You are correct, we appologize. It was more deception from the NO that caused us to be mistaken. 

Rellgar

(NO) Might I suggest "Rellgar the Mistaken" or "Rellgar the Quick to Make False Assumptions" or "Rellgar the Agentless" ? 

?

SA - NO  we are willing to offer you terms, but I doubt you will like them.
Rellgar Nomad Bane!

(11-14-2016, 05:31 PM)Devildog Wrote: GN

The Gnomes have always had a philosophy that other kingdoms do not need to earn our respect. It is freely given. Our disrespect has to be earned.

The Nomads inadvertently captured our baron. It should have been a simple thing to return him as agreed. It would have maintained the respect that the gnomes have for our neighbors. Instead they have reneged on their agreement and have done so in an insulting way. It may be that our small stature causes people to underestimate us. The gnomes have long memories. We don't forget a favor and we especially don't forget a sleight. Our decision to invade this turn was based on the disrespect shown us by the nomads and is independent of the Sacred Order's invasion. If the Nomad feels he has too many enemies then he needs to examine his own actions toward his neighbors.

SA - GN it's good to know we are not alone.  We have done 20% casualties  to the 1NO.
Rellgar

(11-14-2016, 05:39 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:

SA - GN it's good to know we are not alone.  We have done 20% casualties  to the 1NO.
Rellgar

(NO) Ha, hilarious. The GN/RA/SA have all attacked me, you guys should feel really strong when you win. 4vs1 and somehow, without any communication follow up from the SA on here appear to luckily have not done any overlap with your groups or emissaries. Well done guys. That means you all individually divined my pop centers, and via ESP divided them up perfectly-they aren't divided as the one note the SA wrote about. You do understand that there is absolutely no communication outside of the forum yes? 

Separate question to SA- did you get any notification of charging through my wall of flame? You did run through it but I see no damage at all. You had 16 brigades before attacking through a wall of flame and 16 brigades when the battle began. Curious.

(11-14-2016, 05:33 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 04:53 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(11-11-2016, 08:22 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: You are correct, we appologize. It was more deception from the NO that caused us to be mistaken. 

Rellgar

?

SA - NO  we are willing to offer you terms, but I doubt you will like them.
Rellgar Nomad Bane!

(NO) Bah. I decline. It's not you doing anything- it's your allies. I name you Rellgar 4vs1

(NO) Whatever makes you feel better about a 4vs1 war, understand the need for that. There's not much glory in winning that way but understand that's how it works sometimes.

(11-14-2016, 06:32 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 05:39 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:

Rellgar

(NO) Ha, hilarious. The GN/RA/SA have all attacked me, you guys should feel really strong when you win. 4vs1 and somehow, without any communication follow up from the SA on here appear to luckily have not done any overlap with your groups or emissaries. Well done guys. That means you all individually divined my pop centers, and via ESP divided them up perfectly-they aren't divided as the one note the SA wrote about. You do understand that there is absolutely no communication outside of the forum yes? 

Separate question to SA- did you get any notification of charging through my wall of flame? You did run through it but I see no damage at all. You had 16 brigades before attacking through a wall of flame and 16 brigades when the battle began. Curious.

SA-NO oh good the RA has also attacked. I have no idea where there groups or emmisarries are. It is good to have your confirmation that my instructions to prepare and recon turns ago and devide up our attacks was adheared to and has worked. (Yes I understand completely the rules of play, any other excuses?) We did not charge through your wall of flame. Why would we do such a thing? 

Rellgar Nomad Bane!