Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(PI)  I do not get you guys sometimes, why are some of you hiding data about your enemies?  Yes the odds of me stealing from the NO is really slim, but why would you not take a chance that I might be tempted by shinny items?  When I play games, when I am attacked, I will send most enemy  data to everyone in the game for you never know who might come to your aid.  It might be a helping hand, it might be a some one looking for an easy opportunity.  Evan when I have no contact with the Underworld/Pirates in a game, you can bet I will be sending enemy information to them on the hopes they annoy my opponent.  Has this ever come back to bight be ?  You bet it has but it usually takes my opponent with down as well.   

-Rogal

(DU) - PI Sadly the Lord of the Forest has no other targets this turn as all the DE wizards we knew of have gone to the great abyss and while he has emissaries I wont be targeting this turn, I do not know where they are located. If you wanted to cast locate character the names are as follows:

Prince Rom Agaton
Prince Sur Kladin
Prince The Unseen Hand
Prince Xander Mist
Prince Drakmar

(PI) I know you get it Atuan and I know you have not seen his capital for I know you would of posted all that information already. why is the WA not posting data on the LI or the LI posting data about the WA? LI knows better but WA, your getting beaten back, maybe a free agent might really slow down the LI, maybe not, but posting data is free, no actions required.  Worst case scenario, you post about a group an agent and 3 lame envoys, you probably just cost your opponent a few orders on guard duty.  Think about it, target you post about is coming at a risk, do I change my tactics and move before I get killed?  Do I waste gold and orders on counter espionage? Do I force march or waste a wizard spell to move my units so an agent does not steal from it?  All of these actions mean your opponent either takes a risk at an agent attack, or waste resources to prevent an attack, and all you did was post on a form.   25 orders is not enough for most kingdoms, why not use that to your advantage?

(11-15-2016, 04:35 AM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) I know you get it Atuan and I know you have not seen his capital for I know you would of posted all that information already. why is the WA not posting data on the LI or the LI posting data about the WA? LI knows better but WA, your getting beaten back, maybe a free agent might really slow down the LI, maybe not, but posting data is free, no actions required.  Worst case scenario, you post about a group an agent and 3 lame envoys, you probably just cost your opponent a few orders on guard duty.  Think about it, target you post about is coming at a risk, do I change my tactics and move before I get killed?  Do I waste gold and orders on counter espionage? Do I force march or waste a wizard spell to move my units so an agent does not steal from it?  All of these actions mean your opponent either takes a risk at an agent attack, or waste resources to prevent an attack, and all you did was post on a form.   25 orders is not enough for most kingdoms, why not use that to your advantage?

SA-the same TY Emmy and agent that was at pirates cove is most likely at that village I just told you about. Take a chance and try to snatch them up.

(PI) SA I am on it.

(DU) - PI King Sadim Blackheart. Dear PirateI have plenty of military at his capital and he has lost 30k defense at that citadel. There was no reason to post the local.

(PI)  Ok the message I was posting was not meant for everyone, your siege is an example of why you do not post every detail for your going to get free prisoners.

(11-15-2016, 01:40 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 12:58 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 11:38 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-RA Ranger friend, How is the war? Can I assist the in anything? Since you seem to have much to gain the way the Nomad speaks.
May I have that asset back in Torvale, if so please have it ready?

Rellgar

(RA) - SA All is well so far.  I should gain some real estate this turn.

SA- I know you will take real estate, how about I get that real estate in Torvale back and I'll not keep any in the sands? I may continue to harass and kill Nomad brigades though.

Rellgar

(RA) - SA                Sounds fair to me Holy Man.  I know you would like control in Torvale.

(11-15-2016, 02:26 AM)Devildog Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 11:33 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 05:31 PM)Devildog Wrote: GN

The Gnomes have always had a philosophy that other kingdoms do not need to earn our respect. It is freely given. Our disrespect has to be earned.

The Nomads inadvertently captured our baron. It should have been a simple thing to return him as agreed. It would have maintained the respect that the gnomes have for our neighbors. Instead they have reneged on their agreement and have done so in an insulting way. It may be that our small stature causes people to underestimate us. The gnomes have long memories. We don't forget a favor and we especially don't forget a sleight. Our decision to invade this turn was based on the disrespect shown us by the nomads and is independent of the Sacred Order's invasion. If the Nomad feels he has too many enemies then he needs to examine his own actions toward his neighbors.

SA-GN very well said my friend, did you go after that NO village on your northern border in Torvale? What did you move against in the Sands if you can say? I must not have been paying attention during our secret meeting. 

Rellgar

I have a group at the village and one at Vanasheen.

I moved against western southern sands as they were closest.

(RA) - GN   Mountain friend it is good to have you by my side in the Sands.  I am moving against three towns this turn and also working to take villages.  Are you taking the town and two villages closest to your border?

(RA) SA- Holy man, can you do a food trade, say 30000 for 10000 gold?