Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(10-13-2016, 02:32 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest can agree to all but the length of the NAP.  This must be turn 40 as we don't wish to give up the current advantage only to have you invade later.

(NO) I'm open to it as long as you agree our NAP is null and void if you attack the DE or WA. However, I would not intervene on behalf of them if they attack you. Fair enough?

(DU)-NO. So I can be attacked by your allies but I cannot attack them? That's not exactly fair. But The Lord of the Forest understands wanting to defend ones allies. We can accept most of the terms but you are only allowed out of the NAP if we coordinate with another kingdom against the DE or WA. Should however we attack in a 1v1 it seems they should be able to defend themselves.

Atuan- Lowly Centaurian Scribe

(10-13-2016, 03:17 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU)-NO. So I can be attacked by your allies but I cannot attack them?   That's not exactly fair.  But The Lord of the Forest understands wanting to defend ones allies.  We can accept most of the terms but you are only allowed out of the NAP if we coordinate with another kingdom against the DE or WA.  Should however we attack in a 1v1 it seems they should be able to defend themselves.

(NO) Agreed. We have an NAP.

NE > NO As this a Quest Encounter, and we do not have the key, it is irrelavent to us whether you complete. I accept that will take this artifact and depart. If my neighbor's the DU, SA, and WA can make a truce with you, then you have nothing to fear from me at this time. The Eater of Dead the does not fear your magic though. Check your Turn 5 results, and as an experienced player you can see that a bounty spell was cast in the Mists. You can speculate if this was NE cast or a Gift from the Great Centaur?

(10-13-2016, 03:33 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: NE > NO  As this a Quest Encounter, and we do not have the key, it is irrelavent to us whether you complete.  I accept that will take this artifact and depart.  If my neighbor's the DU, SA, and WA can make a truce with you, then you have nothing to fear from me at this time.  The Eater of Dead the does not fear your magic though.  Check your Turn 5 results, and as an experienced player you can see that a bounty spell was cast in the Mists.  You can speculate if this was NE cast or a Gift from the Great Centaur?

NO: Very well. We will move away this turn.

(PI) 
NE > NO Your shield of naps has some holes in it methinks. The WA has naps with both myself the DE and the Great DU, The LI naps with the RA, the DE stands alone along side you, as an intrusion into the 2 central kingdoms brings war to him as the Sa and RA stand united, and oh yes you can offer the DE no military support due to your naps with the LI and the RA. I do not speak for the Great DU, but he may feel that such an intrusion into the heart of the continent thrusts a sharp dagger in our direction. I know I do. 

PI i will gladly pay you 10,000 gold each of the 3 next turns, for the use of your agents, for 3 turns of my choosing. I will additionally pay for the action costs of such agents, so the higher they are at my request the greater your reward. Train quickly!

We will need to work a bit on the terms/costs depending on the targets since my actions will be in the open for all to see. Yes, the DU is getting a good deal for my service but his offer I can control and protect.  If you ask me to wipe out an enemy wizard in the open, it should be almost impossible for me to get the kill since I loose surprise. I am also done on orders  this turn, but I think we can work something out.  Also remember the costs of my agents, for how I read your request, it sounded like you want to use all my agents for 3 unknown turns, that could lead to over 50k a turn for my costs, again I still think we can work out a more defined contract.

I will still deal with everyone on the board, but when the wars really begin, it might be too late to get my help.   

(DU) - NO. The Lord of the Forest is pleased we were able to come to an agreement. I assume you will want the pirate to take pirates cove and the village up by oakendell. But as long as you keep the most southern one I'm sure the PI will enjoy any 2 of the 3.

Please let us know the turn you wish us to provide rations.

(10-13-2016, 02:03 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU)-NO The Lord of the Forest proposes the following:  4 villages outside the sands fly or will fly your banner.  3 of those shall fly skull and crossbones, I am happy to give the PI the coordinates if you prefer.  We will sign a game long NAP.  This prevents future conflicts and ensures any MDPs from causing us to come into conflict.  We will gift you 40k bushels during the summer to ensure the people of the sands will not starve.  With this you should be able to secure excellent relations with our friends the Pirates.  It makes me feel you were not able to take advantage of a new player.

This agreement ensures neither of us gains an advantage.  

(DU)-RA we would be happy to assist you with your food needs. Let the Lord of the Forest know your wishes for peace and we believe we can come to an accord.

(RA) - DU  I propose a NAP through turn 20, as that seems to be a popular time frame.  Of course I expect to offer an extension well before  that time.

(10-13-2016, 04:52 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO. The Lord of the Forest is pleased we were able to come to an agreement.  I assume you will want the pirate to take pirates cove and the village up by oakendell.  But as long as you keep the most southern one I'm sure the PI will enjoy any 2 of the 3.

Please let us know the turn you wish us to provide rations.

(NO) - DU. Us as well. How about next turn for rations? I will work with the Pirate next turn to figure out the swap.

(DU) - NO We can put the order in for turn 13. The Lord of the Forest believe it would be difficult to arrange his commands for turn 12 and still accomplish his goals.
(DU) - RA We are agreed through turn 20.
(DU) - SA The Lord of the Forest believes our NAP runs through turn 23 and as such no need to make changes due to agreements we have made with the RA.

Atuan - Lowly Centaurian Scribe