Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alamaze Marketing
I know uncledarkseid isn't the only one willing to take a min to create a couple lines. Help me out please fellas. :-)
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Alamaze challenges me in many ways. I get to play a particular kingdom and learn its strengths and weaknesses. I choose a region that also has certain strengths and weaknesses. Then I play against other players and have to factor in their Kingdoms strengths and weaknesses as well as their regions. The final piece is learning the other players and their play styles. All in all, It is Challenging and Fun. I end up with friends I may never meet, but that I have so much fun being both an ally and an enemy to in the game. Chess on Steroids with the Fantasy Spin.

Ashgar
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

(11-23-2019, 09:28 PM)Ashgar75 Wrote: Alamaze challenges me in many ways.  I get to play a particular kingdom and learn its strengths and weaknesses. I choose a region that also has certain strengths and weaknesses. Then I play against other players and have to factor in their Kingdoms strengths and weaknesses as well as their regions.  The final piece is learning the other players and their play styles.  All in all, It is Challenging and Fun.  I end up with friends I may never meet, but that I have so much fun being both an ally and an enemy to in the game.  Chess on Steroids with the Fantasy Spin.  

Ashgar

Perfect... Thanks, Ashgar
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Hot off the presses guys. I just got done finishing this Alamaze Promo Video. Take a look and make your opinion known. :-)

https://youtu.be/TIrtnupnsNE

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Strylian,

Excellent work on the Promo. One thing. Intrigue is spelled incorrectly. I am not a grammar nazi but I wanted to point it out for a quick fix.

You are killing it.
Ashgar the Bloodthirsty. 

My blood, your blood, what difference does it make!  

Time will tell.................

ohh thanks Ashgar...

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-24-2019, 02:59 AM)Ashgar75 Wrote: Strylian,

Excellent work on the Promo.  One thing.  Intrigue is spelled incorrectly.  I am not a grammar nazi but I wanted to point it out for a quick fix.

You are killing it.

Thanks for the heads Up Ashgar. It is funny how you can stare at something for hours and not catch it. lol...

Here is the updated one..

https://youtu.be/nhk7YBd_TLQ

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-24-2019, 03:17 AM)Strylian Wrote:
(11-24-2019, 02:59 AM)Ashgar75 Wrote: Strylian,

Excellent work on the Promo.  One thing.  Intrigue is spelled incorrectly.  I am not a grammar nazi but I wanted to point it out for a quick fix.

You are killing it.

Thanks for the heads Up Ashgar. It is funny how you can stare at something for hours and not catch it. lol...

Here is the updated one..

https://youtu.be/nhk7YBd_TLQ

Very impressive Nick.  I like your choice of music.  Did you get permission to use it?  If not you may have a problem as it is no doubt protected by copy write.   Keep up the good work.

Just saw it and liked and subscribed as Anomaly.

Nice job again. Did you consider using some screens of the actual maps, or turns?

And here is my small blurb:

Alamaze is the gaming equivalent of The One Ring with the Power to rule them all. Be warned, once you try it, it will change you forever.