Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alamaze Marketing
Hey All... Thanks for the quotes.. they are up and live. I will use all the ones I can get my hands on. so keep them coming.

I changed the Landing Page.. I made it smaller and simpler. I also changed where i am hosting it. We are starting to get traffic but no one was subscribing so I decided the LP needed to be tweaked.

Here it is. https://www.abanak.com/alamaze/

You will find your quotes prominently displayed in the 3rd section.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-25-2019, 02:23 PM)Strylian Wrote: Hey All... Thanks for the quotes.. they are up and live. I will use all the ones I can get my hands on. so keep them coming.

I changed the Landing Page.. I made it smaller and simpler. I also changed where i am hosting it. We are starting to get traffic but no one was subscribing so I decided the LP needed to be tweaked.

I like it all. There is a typo on the Landing Page. Where you choose your name, it says "Chose well..." and same typo in the first bullet.

I'm well into my fourth year playing Alamaze and it is just as exciting today as it was when I started.  I have yet to play all of the 24 kingdom choices.  The game continues to evolve as the designer responds to the input of the players, fine tuning the programs and offering different scenarios  to keep the game fresh.  For me,  making new friends along the way through the forum and those games that allow outside communication is the icing on the cake.  There are so many different ways to play Alamaze that it never gets old.

(11-25-2019, 03:43 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I'm well into my fourth year playing Alamaze and it is just as exciting today as it was when I started.  I have yet to play all of the 24 kingdom choices.  The game continues to evolve as the designer responds to the input of the players, fine tuning the programs and offering different scenarios  to keep the game fresh.  For me,  making new friends along the way through the forum and those games that allow outside communication is the icing on the cake.  There are so many different ways to play Alamaze that it never gets old.

Thanks, Wookie.

I will put this up and I really appreciate it.

Wookie is still the best name in the game..IMO
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-25-2019, 03:27 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 02:23 PM)Strylian Wrote: Hey All... Thanks for the quotes.. they are up and live. I will use all the ones I can get my hands on. so keep them coming.

I like it all. There is a typo on the Landing Page. Where you choose your name, it says "Chose well..." and same typo in the first bullet.
Vball thanks for catching that. I made the correction. Anyone else if you see an error or anything on the stuff I am doing please don't be afraid to let me know. I want to get it fixed before we start seeing a large amount of traffic. I promise you won't be hurting my feelings.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-25-2019, 08:49 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 03:43 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I'm well into my fourth year playing Alamaze and it is just as exciting today as it was when I started.  I have yet to play all of the 24 kingdom choices.  The game continues to evolve as the designer responds to the input of the players, fine tuning the programs and offering different scenarios  to keep the game fresh.  For me,  making new friends along the way through the forum and those games that allow outside communication is the icing on the cake.  There are so many different ways to play Alamaze that it never gets old.

Thanks, Wookie.

Wookie would make a heck of a dwarf...

looks sweet. you spelled my name wrong tho.
forgot the "D" in darkseid, my little nieces and nephews will be confused

(11-25-2019, 09:59 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Thanks, Wookie.

You might be right about the dwarf thing.  I think I am also the oldest player in the games today.  I recently had my annual physical and found I am shrinking.  I have lost about an inch and a half since my long ago high school days and I was short to start with!  I'm playing HA in a duel with Thunderbolt.  Good fit?

(11-26-2019, 12:29 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 09:59 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Thanks, Wookie.

You might be right about the dwarf thing.  I think I am also the oldest player in the games today.  I recently had my annual physical and found I am shrinking.  I have lost about an inch and a half since my long ago high school days and I was short to start with!  I'm playing HA in a duel with Thunderbolt.  Good fit?
In those circumstances, you could establish a new persona of R2D2.   But Wookie would always be missed.

(11-26-2019, 12:03 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: looks sweet.  you spelled my name wrong tho.
forgot the "D" in darkseid, my little nieces and nephews will be confused

fixed Uncle.. Thanks..

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief