Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alamaze Marketing
(11-22-2019, 03:01 AM)Calidor Wrote: Looks like you are off to a great start!  

One suggestion from me would be to find some fresh comments for the “What people are saying about Alamaze” section.  Some of those references are over 20 years old...

Edit to add:  Facebook has a few typos “Alamze and It’s Origions”
[img]webkit-fake-url://6c29d48a-fbd6-47f4-929a-a9d1d854449b/imagepng[/img]

I would love to put some testimonials from current players. Hint hint
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-22-2019, 03:01 AM)Calidor Wrote: Looks like you are off to a great start!  

One suggestion from me would be to find some fresh comments for the “What people are saying about Alamaze” section.  Some of those references are over 20 years old...

Edit to add:  Facebook has a few typos “Alamze and It’s Origions”
[img]webkit-fake-url://6c29d48a-fbd6-47f4-929a-a9d1d854449b/imagepng[/img]

Ok thanks. I will get on that.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Also on your video on how to join a game, you say you can play with 12 other players. It's a minor thing.

(11-22-2019, 03:30 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: Also on your video on how to join a game, you say you can play with 12 other players. It's a minor thing.

Good catch. Thanks for watching the video. Yea it should be 11 other players but that would be to much work to go back and fix. I really appreciate all the feedback though.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Strylian is asking for some enthusiastic players to give him a few hundred words on why you play Alamaze.  This little thing can be big on why new players join: its not coming from "the company".   So you could post here or send private message.

My biggest reason playing is I love playing against the game designer and beating him.

(11-22-2019, 11:07 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Strylian is asking for some enthusiastic players to give him a few hundred words on why you play Alamaze.  This little thing can be big on why new players join: its not coming from "the company".   So you could post here or send private message.

A few hundred words. Lol. I was thinking like a few sentences that I could use in the website. Lol

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

I play because in 1987 Phil and Rick put something on the sticky part of my manilla envelopes that caused an addiction.

I play Alamaze for the challenge. I have tried other similar games both PBEM and app games, and nothing comes close to comparing. The choices available to guide your kingdom and player interaction provide an unparalleled experience. The anticipation and excitement of receiving a new turn is unrivaled!

I play searching for the artifact that proves Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself. (its a joke dont get all political on me).

hope one of those helps.

(11-22-2019, 11:25 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: My biggest reason playing is I love playing against the game designer and beating him.

Big Grin Undecided Tongue 

Join the crowd.

(11-23-2019, 11:32 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote: I play because in 1987 Phil and Rick put something on the sticky part of my manilla envelopes that caused an addiction.

I play Alamaze for the challenge.  I have tried other similar games both PBEM and app games, and nothing comes close to comparing.  The choices available to guide your kingdom and player interaction provide an unparalleled experience.  The anticipation and excitement of receiving a new turn is unrivaled!

I play searching for the artifact that proves Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself. (its a joke dont get all political on me).

hope one of those helps.

Awesome. Thanks uncle

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief