Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alamaze Marketing
(11-26-2019, 02:23 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 12:29 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 09:59 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 08:49 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 03:43 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I'm well into my fourth year playing Alamaze and it is just as exciting today as it was when I started.  I have yet to play all of the 24 kingdom choices.  The game continues to evolve as the designer responds to the input of the players, fine tuning the programs and offering different scenarios  to keep the game fresh.  For me,  making new friends along the way through the forum and those games that allow outside communication is the icing on the cake.  There are so many different ways to play Alamaze that it never gets old.

Thanks, Wookie.

I will put this up and I really appreciate it.

Wookie is still the best name in the game..IMO

Wookie would make a heck of a dwarf...

You might be right about the dwarf thing.  I think I am also the oldest player in the games today.  I recently had my annual physical and found I am shrinking.  I have lost about an inch and a half since my long ago high school days and I was short to start with!  I'm playing HA in a duel with Thunderbolt.  Good fit?
In those circumstances, you could establish a new persona of R2D2.   But Wookie would always be missed.
That's part of the fun of fantasy gaming.  You can pretend to be something you are not in the real life world.  Of course I do know a lady who is a bit of a dragon...

(11-26-2019, 11:48 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 09:59 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 08:49 PM)Strylian Wrote: Thanks, Wookie.

I will put this up and I really appreciate it.

Wookie is still the best name in the game..IMO

Wookie would make a heck of a dwarf...

You might be right about the dwarf thing.  I think I am also the oldest player in the games today.  I recently had my annual physical and found I am shrinking.  I have lost about an inch and a half since my long ago high school days and I was short to start with!  I'm playing HA in a duel with Thunderbolt.  Good fit?
In those circumstances, you could establish a new persona of R2D2.   But Wookie would always be missed.
That's part of the fun of fantasy gaming.  You can pretend to be something you are not in the real life world.  Of course I do know a lady who is a bit of a dragon...
You know my wife?
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-27-2019, 06:57 AM)Strylian Wrote:
(11-26-2019, 11:48 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 09:59 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: Wookie would make a heck of a dwarf...

You know my wife?

I am tempted to say I am one of many Heart   But instead I will say Happy Thanksgiving!

In your vault:

"The first thing you kneed to know is to bookmark this page."

Unless they are making bread, it should be need.

(11-27-2019, 05:28 PM)Eregnon Wrote: In your vault:

Lol. Very true Ergnon. I will fix it. Also thanks very much for liking and joining the FB site. It helps a lot with the FB algorithms ability to identify and look for others who would be interested in alamaze. 

Anyone else who hasn’t done it please do. It really helps

http://www.facebook.com/alamaze_online
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-27-2019, 09:42 PM)Strylian Wrote:

Lol. Very true Ergnon. I will fix it. Also thanks very much for liking and joining the FB site. It helps a lot with the FB algorithms ability to identify and look for others who would be interested in alamaze. 

Sorry, this content isn't available right now

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Go back to the previous page · Go to News Feed · Visit our Help Center

(11-27-2019, 09:56 PM)VballMichael Wrote:

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

You just got that error? Anyone else get it?

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-27-2019, 09:59 PM)Strylian Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 09:56 PM)VballMichael Wrote:

You just got that error? Anyone else get it?
I am on my phone right now but if you do a FB search for alamaze online or @alamazeonline it will come up. The pic is that of a bad ass red dragon face.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

I'm sending out this broken link all day

(11-27-2019, 10:04 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: I'm sending out this broken link all day

Sorry about that. here is the correct one.

https://www.facebook.com/alamazeonline/

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief