Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5622
DE - CI, no one did anything inappropriate. I am confused by some peoples motivations but as the EM pointed out, this is a war game and people can play the way they like.

(06-21-2023, 12:30 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DE - CI, no one did anything inappropriate. I am confused by some peoples motivations but as the EM pointed out, this is a war game and people can play the way they like.

You really should read the Art of War if your confused.

(06-29-2023, 10:54 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(06-21-2023, 12:30 PM)gkmetty Wrote: DE - CI, no one did anything inappropriate. I am confused by some peoples motivations but as the EM pointed out, this is a war game and people can play the way they like.

I read the Art of War. It says you should not take actions that make you lose.

(06-29-2023, 11:02 PM)gkmetty Wrote:

That wasn’t “art of war” that was “how to make art by painting the numbers” hahaha lol kidding!!!

(06-30-2023, 12:02 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:

That wasn’t “art of war” that was “how to make art by painting the numbers” hahaha  lol  kidding!!!

It sure looks like it didn't make me lose.

NE - All Congratulations to the Cimmerians on their victory. Great game
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

Congrats DuPont! May you find life outside of the black dragons enjoyable

Congratulations Dupont.. on your cold victory.

(06-30-2023, 02:07 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(06-30-2023, 12:02 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:

That wasn’t “art of war” that was “how to make art by painting the numbers” hahaha  lol  kidding!!!

It sure looks like it didn't make me lose.
You didn't win. Explain how you didn't lose.

Rellgar, it looks like you came in 3rd place. Congratulations and nicely done. Unfortunately you still don't have a win. This is from Valhalla.

Rellgar Stats

Total Status Points 103,313
Total Games: 0 / 5 (Won 0.0%)
Average Per Game: 20,663

Single Points 103,313
Single Games: 0 / 5 (Won 0.0%)
Average Per Game: 20,663

Team Points 0
Team Games: 0 / 0 (Won 0.0%)
Average Per Game: 0

Special Points 0
Special Games: 0 / 0 (Won 0.0%)