Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 101
After I finish off the Giants in game 100 I'm teleporting my groups into this game and finish you off too unclemikeWink

Greetings from the Elven King. I can be contacted via private message or E-mail. (eia_spam@yahoo.com)

Hi all. the GN can be reached at car2598@AOL.com or pm on here. good game to all. AO

The AN can be reached at cargus10@gmail.com. We welcome communication with all, except for those nasty DE folks, of course Wink

BL can be reached at bluefile2@aol.com or via private message here. I'll be grabbing some wyverns in the southern sands incase anyone wants to stop by for target practice?

OK, email is definitly easier, the UN can be contacted at eric.truxell@gmail.com
Maniacal Menace

Hail one and all, Those who seek true magical power should contact the Warlocks via waffle1663@gmail.com.

Greyhawk

(04-03-2013, 09:03 PM)Greyhawk Wrote: Hail one and all, Those who seek true magical power should contact the Warlocks via waffle1663@gmail.com.
Greyhawk
'True' magical power, indeed. Pretender!
King DuPont IV - SO

The Red Dragon's can be contacted by ravileo@gmail.com.

(03-30-2013, 06:20 PM)Wynand Wrote:
(03-30-2013, 05:57 PM)Hawk_ Wrote:
(03-30-2013, 05:46 PM)DuPont Wrote: King DuPont IV, He of the Sorcerers Ways, can be contacted at greatdarkspot@yahoo.com

The king who talks to the mountains can be found at dbeitz@yahoo.com.

FYI,

Hawk

Greetings lords,

The all-seeing Eye of Darkness can be contacted at wilddemons@hotmail.com...
May the fortune of the dark one ensconce you in its protective shadow.

Witch King

Cipher is in some secret location with Tank and Trinity.

But I heard a rumor that IF all players have their turns in by sometime reasonable Sunday, say around noon, that Cipher might run the turns that day, instead of late Monday night.

I'm not promising, I'm just sayin'. It was a bird, not official.