Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 101
How many turns are we waiting for now? Smile

(04-07-2013, 05:52 PM)Wynand Wrote: How many turns are we waiting for now? Smile
RA was submitted a little earlier!

13 of 15 order sets for game 101 have been received as of 4:15 eastern...I'd rather everyone take their time and get a complete/good set of orders in rather than just be able to process early. I'll take a look tonight (10p+ eastern) and if all 15 are in, I'll run the turn...

Cipher

(04-07-2013, 08:15 PM)Cipher Wrote: 13 of 15 order sets for game 101 have been received as of 4:15 eastern...I'd rather everyone take their time and get a complete/good set of orders in rather than just be able to process early. I'll take a look tonight (10p+ eastern) and if all 15 are in, I'll run the turn...

Cipher

Mine (AN) was sent in about an hour ago...

(04-07-2013, 08:15 PM)Cipher Wrote: 13 of 15 order sets for game 101 have been received as of 4:15 eastern...I'd rather everyone take their time and get a complete/good set of orders in rather than just be able to process early. I'll take a look tonight (10p+ eastern) and if all 15 are in, I'll run the turn...

Cipher
Tell us who the holdouts are so we can peer-pressure/bully them into turning in their orders! Big Grin

Verdict??

Not all turns are in, so we are looking at the published deadline for turn processing. If they are in earlier tomorrow, I can work to get the processing done a little earlier.

C

Mine was in on Sun.

-Elf

Are all the turns in?

Well, the deadline has passed, so the turn should run regardless.
Edit: I'm wrong, it's at 10PM - I was thinking it was 4PM for some reason.