Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 101
Everybody send their turns in! I've never had a drug or alcohol, problem, but I do have an Alamaze problem. I'll be needing really bad by Sunday afternoon. Help a guy out!

(04-06-2013, 06:03 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Cipher is in some secret location with Tank and Trinity.

But I heard a rumor that IF all players have their turns in by sometime reasonable Sunday, say around noon, that Cipher might run the turns that day, instead of late Monday night.

I'm not promising, I'm just sayin'. It was a bird, not official.

Cool. Who's turns are outstanding? Wink

(04-06-2013, 06:34 PM)Wynand Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 06:03 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Cipher is in some secret location with Tank and Trinity.

But I heard a rumor that IF all players have their turns in by sometime reasonable Sunday, say around noon, that Cipher might run the turns that day, instead of late Monday night.

Mine. Hoping to hear back from some kingdoms that haven't been talking to me. It will make a difference. So far, nada

(04-06-2013, 07:59 PM)Cargus10 Wrote:

Mine. Hoping to hear back from some kingdoms that haven't been talking to me. It will make a difference. So far, nada
They are all conspiring against you.

(04-06-2013, 09:12 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 07:59 PM)Cargus10 Wrote:

They are all conspiring against you.

I'd agree if two weren't natural enemies Wink

But I do protest against the distortion ray that made me think a 6 was an 8 and botch a crucial order last turn!

(04-06-2013, 10:42 PM)Cargus10 Wrote: I'd agree if two weren't natural enemies Wink
But I do protest against the distortion ray that made me think a 6 was an 8 and botch a crucial order last turn!
Guys have been claiming 6 is 8 from the dawn of the imperial system of measurement.

Guys have been claiming 6 is 8 from the dawn of the imperial system of measurement.
[/quote]

Ha! Scores a point in my book! Might be worth a game credit. Might. Then again....

(04-07-2013, 01:50 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Guys have been claiming 6 is 8 from the dawn of the imperial system of measurement.

Ha! Scores a point in my book! Might be worth a game credit. Might. Then again....
[/quote]

So that's the way it's going to be huh? Some kinda wise guy eh? nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

(Doing my best Three Stooges imitation.)

Cargus,

I advised that you attack both of the non-responding natural enemies and get your orders in. Silly to make DuPont suffer any longer than necessary.

(04-07-2013, 05:47 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: Cargus,

I advised that you attack both of the non-responding natural enemies and get your orders in. Silly to make DuPont suffer any longer than necessary.

Dwarf turn is in.

Hawk