Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 101
The published deadline is 10pm Eastern, tonight (4/8) - so it has in fact, not passed.

However, the last turn did arrive within the last 10 minutes, so I will work on getting the results out a little bit early.

C

(04-08-2013, 08:46 PM)Cipher Wrote: The published deadline is 10pm Eastern, tonight (4/8) - so it has in fact, not passed.
However, the last turn did arrive within the last 10 minutes, so I will work on getting the results out a little bit early.
C
Oh, thank goodness, I'm strung out!

Huzzah!

The only downside is now every time my inbox chimes, I have to check immediately to see if it is results.

All game 101 results 2 emails have been sent. Enjoy your plotting/planning/scheming!

C

The BL is one lucky bugger!

That may be the cheapest High Council seat I've seen...I'd be more impressed if it was a standing order bid....

(04-08-2013, 10:24 PM)Cipher Wrote: That may be the cheapest High Council seat I've seen...I'd be more impressed if it was a standing order bid....

My turn was sent in on time (Sunday 12:30) but for some reason it was not processed.

I have requested that turn 2 be rerun with my orders.

I have forwarded the properly sent email from Sunday to Alamaze support.

If this happens to anyone else I would want that turn to be rerun as well.

Btw, I did not bid on the HC.

Thanks,

Hawk

Thank u Thank u Smile Do I get into Valhalla with cheapest ever HC seat?? Just banked that everyone would be too tight for orders/money to make a round 2 bid for HC. and with 757 gold left, I couldnt even do a proper agent2 recon.... An order well spent. Sucks for RD.

- BL

Wow, makes me feel like I over paid. 37000 for my seat.

AN game 100