Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous 12 player game?
(04-13-2014, 08:27 PM)DuPont Wrote: I love playing the spoiler. It's fun to work with very little and keep popping up like a weed.

I know you do wish your DW would just go away in G124. lesson learned do not fight a DW in gorilla warfare in the mountains.

(04-13-2014, 10:54 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote:
(04-13-2014, 08:27 PM)DuPont Wrote: I love playing the spoiler. It's fun to work with very little and keep popping up like a weed.

I know you do wish your DW would just go away in G124. lesson learned do not fight a DW in gorilla warfare in the mountains.
I got all those gorillas from the forest down in the Eastern Steppes. I just tell them that the RA brigades are hiding Alamaze's entire collection of bananas. And, no, we'll never, ever go away! Nemo me impune lacessit!

. . . aaaaaand we have a winner. Congrats, Jumpingfist. Can't wait for everyone's write ups in Valhalla.