Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous 12 player game?
It appears at this point we have these personas committed:

DuPont
Kalrex
The Deliverer
Lord Thanatos
Thalion
Clavatus
Nicodemus

That leaves five spots.

If it is random setups, include Lord Diamond.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(04-05-2014, 12:30 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: If it is random setups, include Lord Diamond.

It's the normal setups for each selected kingdom.

(04-05-2014, 12:55 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(04-05-2014, 12:30 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: If it is random setups, include Lord Diamond.

It's the normal setups for each selected kingdom.

I meant that if you randomly select the kingdoms, I am in.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I see. I was embarrassed to say I didn't even know what random setup meant.

I did review the selections and several of the same kingdoms were selected by the early signups.

So if the participants agree, instead of choosing a kingdom, you will be assigned a kingdom at setup. Which means we need all players to affirm their involvement where a kingdom cannot be selected but is assigned. But we will continue with no AN, DE or UN.

I am fine either way.

What the hell - let's see what fortune sends my way.

I'm good

Seems appropriate to pipe in here then, on various levels:

"By the Old Gods and the New", (kingdoms will be chosen not by players).

New Game of Thrones season starts Sunday night.

I am still in.
Lord Thanatos