Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous 12 player game?
I'm game. Fingers crossed that I get no Red Dragons for a while!
-The Deliverer

We have 10 or 11 now. One more player might get this one started!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Another format I gave not tried. Sign me up.

(04-04-2014, 11:47 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: It appears at this point we have these personas committed:

DuPont
Kalrex
The Deliverer
Lord Thanatos
Thalion
Clavatus
Nicodemus

That leaves five spots.
Add
Wynterbreeze
Lord Diamond
Jumpingfist

So I count 10 so far 2 more to go

I also remember seeing Wynterbreeze mention about only R8 being uncontrolled not a fair mix. What if we added the UN back in the mix and removed the WI to leave a region both in the north and south to fight over? This way everyone can reach an empty region if they dare.

I have an open slot, sign me up.

GI has to have a natural enemy. Borderline too strong as it is.

Only one slot left!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(04-07-2014, 01:20 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: Only one slot left!

How can I resist the opportunity to play an random kingdom anonymous game against so august an assemblage? I'll take the last spot.

Cloud

We have a full house.

Dupont
Kalrex
The Deliverer
Lord Thanatos
Thalion
Clavatus
Nicodemus
Wynterbreeze
Lord Diamond
Jumpingfist
Calmus Var
Cloud
 Lord Diamond