Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anonymous 12 player game?
Very well. Today is packed so this game will likely be setup tomorrow (Tuesday 4/8).

While kingdoms will be assigned so you can't choose, if you like, sometime today (Monday) you can send an email to signup@alamaze.co with subject, "Not Them!" if you have one kingdom you would really rather not have.

Again, the AN, DE, and UN will not be active.

(04-07-2014, 02:45 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Very well. Today is packed so this game will likely be setup tomorrow (Tuesday 4/8).

While kingdoms will be assigned so you can't choose, if you like, sometime today (Monday) you can send an email to signup@alamaze.co with subject, "Not Them!" if you have one kingdom you would really rather not have.

Again, the AN, DE, and UN will not be active.

I still have my fingers crossed that this will start today.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Just curious with UN out which kingdom has the highest agent potential?

(04-08-2014, 09:39 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: Just curious with UN out which kingdom has the highest agent potential?

Maybe the Darkelf?
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Thanks for getting this one started, Rick. I am sure it was a long day for you.
 Lord Diamond

I don't know why I thought this would be a game where we could communicate using orders 341-349. I just sent my orders in, so will need to revise them. Dang it.
 Lord Diamond

(04-11-2014, 05:33 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: I don't know why I thought this would be a game where we could communicate using orders 341-349. I just sent my orders in, so will need to revise them. Dang it.

Instead of thinking and having to undo all that effort later, just run everything by me and I will let you know the undeniably proper course of conduct my friend. Smile
Lord Thanatos

(04-11-2014, 05:38 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 05:33 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: I don't know why I thought this would be a game where we could communicate using orders 341-349. I just sent my orders in, so will need to revise them. Dang it.

Instead of thinking and having to undo all that effort later, just run everything by me and I will let you know the undeniably proper course of conduct my friend. Smile

As much as I would love to be your vassal, I can't even tell you which kingdom I will be playing. I will give you a hint though. I will either be the guy winning from the beginning or, more likely, I will be the kingdom down to one village on turn 5 who continues to annoy you by every conceivable method until turn 30 when some other kingdom wins.
 Lord Diamond

(04-13-2014, 02:26 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 05:38 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote:

As much as I would love to be your vassal, I can't even tell you which kingdom I will be playing. I will give you a hint though. I will either be the guy winning from the beginning or, more likely, I will be the kingdom down to one village on turn 5 who continues to annoy you by every conceivable method until turn 30 when some other kingdom wins.

Both outcomes provide for a very enjoyable game...
Lord Thanatos

I love playing the spoiler. It's fun to work with very little and keep popping up like a weed.