Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Stats
Stats for active players. If you are an inactive player and want to see your stats, email me at ded127@aol.com.

If you would like to opt out of this report, I can easily remove you and repost.

The file attached here is the latest.

Attached Files
.pdf   Active Player Statistics - 12222015(1215).pdf (Size: 3.36 MB / Downloads: 32)
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Just pushing this back to the top until an Admin makes it sticky.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Again, I have the file but can't upload it here yet. Email me if you want it.
 Lord Diamond

Maybe cut it into separate pieces?  Kingdoms, players, history.

(12-31-2014, 04:01 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Maybe cut it into separate pieces?  Kingdoms, players, history.

Umm, we already do that. We have one file that has all the kingdom data. Another that has all the history. This one lists just player stats. That is why we have three different Valhalla threads... 

I think Maximus may have fixed the file thing. 
 Lord Diamond

This is cool, but seems like we'd want highest value group vs pop center too?

(02-13-2015, 05:56 PM)Acererak Wrote: This is cool, but seems like we'd want highest value group vs pop center too?

Maybe we can do that with the next Cycle.
 Lord Diamond

Sure, please don't misunderstand- no complaints! This is all very interesting stuff to me.

(02-14-2015, 03:34 PM)Acererak Wrote: Sure, please don't misunderstand- no complaints! This is all very interesting stuff to me.

We welcome your suggestions. It's too late to request that for this version sce it would be a nightmare to go back and add it. If Cipher can include it in the next version, we'll be happy to inlude it. We already anticipate having to build a whole new version to accomodate new and more numerous kingdoms anyway.. 
 Lord Diamond

I wonder if DuPont will lap us having played every kingdom 2x before anyone else plays them all once. Only Wynand is close.