Alamaze - New

Full Version: Limited Forum Diplomacy - Game 5186
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
WA- All,
( Is this the turn we can communicate? I think it is. ) War appears to be on every front as of this turn.
NE-All

It is with sadness that we must report that the SA have revealed themselves as the zealots they are. Although we demonstrated nothing but peace, The zealots attempted to take advantage of our goodwill and attacked us with both military and emmisaries.

We were able to resist and are in the process of expelling the invaders and taking the battle to their homeland.

NE-DA
I am surprised that your alliance would choose to attack a neutral party, particularly since we so amicably exchanged villages. We are interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter prior to taking any further actions.

NE-All
Given the uninstigated nature of this attack, we are now open to discussion with any who wish to align against the malevolent aggressors.

Acererak

GN

I don't know much about war. As I've been stating for the game, we are only interested in the well being of the innocent women and children of Alamaze. If we are forced to liberate territory from those that mistreat these innocents then so be it.
(09-29-2018, 11:39 PM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]NE-DA
I am surprised that your alliance would choose to attack a neutral party, particularly since we so amicably exchanged villages.  We are interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter prior to taking any further actions.

DA-NE
Greetings Eater of the Dead,
Rest assured that we bear you no ill will and have not taken part in any activities against you nor will we, so long as Drow assets remain unaffected. I would certainly be willing to host peace talks between you and the Paladins of the Amber Plains if that is your intent.

The Drow
(09-30-2018, 12:32 AM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]GN

I don't know much about war. As I've been stating for the game, we are only interested in the well being of the innocent women and children of Alamaze. If we are forced to liberate territory from those that mistreat these innocents then so be it.

DA-GN
Greetings Dimunitive Dynamo of the Runnimede Mountains,
While I intend to claim any/all remaining GN PCs in the S. Sands, I would be willing to otherwise initiate a 3-turn NAP between our peoples for all other regions and assets (and return any emmys taken in the confusion). This of course would allow all the innocent women and children of Alamaze to properly relocate. Rest assured that ALL those who serve the Drow Empire are content, well fed, and taken care of. Therefore, your services will no longer be needed in those regions. This of course would allow you to refocus your refugee concerns elsewhere.

The Drow
DA-AN

Ancient Ones of the Southern Deserts,
It was with great surprise that we noted your return after years of isolation while you let the RA and then the GN actively rule your lands. While we do intend to claim the S. Sands as our own, we would be willing to work out a compromise in which you could retain some of your PCs and we could live in peace. We could also provide you a coastal village in Sea of Drowning to establish some merchant ships for trade. If the GN is foolish enough to continue his advances and rejects my NAP then perhaps we could coordinate to drive him our of the S. Sands, Arcania, and Runnimede and we would both expand our fortunes. Of course, should you feel that we cannot live in peace, then I would be happy to bring the first Army Group to your "hidden" capitol and we can discuss things in person.

The Drow

Wayde2010

SA - DA I meant no disrespect to your Eminence in initiation of a crusade against the the Northern Zombies. There was a faction in the ranks that felt there was little commutation with the Northern Hordes and there was never an offer to return the sacred artifact to our people which was requested early on. In the time of out crusades we have developed a severe Gnome infestation though. I would like to ask your assistance against this unprovoked aggressor who has popped up all over Amberland. Let me know your thoughts? As far as the NE I initiated hostilities and do not expect you assistance.
NE-GN

It appears that we have both moved to free the proud people of Amberland from the subjugation of the zealots. I'd like to ensure that we do not end up in conflict ourselves, nor duplicate efforts. I am open to any proposals you might have. We seek not expansion but simply to live in peace, yet thousands of our citizens have suffered...
WA-SA
I find it funny you are asking for help. I see you have expanded into R2 and R6. You jumped into someone else’s fight against the DE, who is probably the weekest kingdom at the creation of things and no match for the DA early on, which in turn ended his existence in this world. Now you are asking for help against the King of the Mists who you started an encroachment against? You do not sound like the Righteous Horse King of old, but more like the underworld king of new? maybe?

WA-DA
Whatever occurres in the near future, rest assure any an all holdings you presently have will not be molested by this kingdom. You have stayed true to your word on our agreement of payment for the town you wanted. That goes a long way with the King of the Northern Fires. You are at war now and if things turn bad for you, I would further considered allowing that payment to end if needed.

WA-NE
This is why I asked for an alliance on our border. It was to protect you from you “Southern Oppresser”. I fear it may be to late as the Great Horse King has a very powerful armies.

Acererak

(09-30-2018, 01:30 AM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2018, 12:32 AM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]GN

DA-GN
Greetings Dimunitive Dynamo of the Runnimede Mountains,
While I intend to claim any/all remaining GN PCs in the S. Sands, I would be willing to otherwise initiate a 3-turn NAP between our peoples for all other regions and assets (and return any emmys taken in the confusion).  This of course would allow all the innocent women and children of Alamaze to properly relocate.  Rest assured that ALL those who serve the Drow Empire are content, well fed, and taken care of.  Therefore, your services will no longer be needed in those regions.  This of course would allow you to refocus your refugee concerns elsewhere.

The Drow

GN- DA

We are a simple people, only interested in the safe livelihood of the women and children of Alamaze. We are small, and so our brains may not be as big as the Drow. But let me see if I understand this treatise correctly?

Your "offer" is you take all of my popcenters in the Sands and I agree not to interfere? We have a 3 turn NAP otherwise so that you can take all of them freely?

We decline.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17