Alamaze - New

Full Version: Limited Forum Diplomacy - Game 5186
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Acererak

(10-01-2018, 09:30 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]SO-GN
Thank you for that kind offer, my friend. (Checks coffers). The strongbox in the blue tower is full, though. Check back in three months and I will let you know if anything has changed.

GN- SO

Very well. Good hunting.
(10-01-2018, 09:22 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2018, 06:50 PM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]NE-GN

We sit in multiple population centers owned by the zealots.  Both politically and militarily. We are unsure which ones you refer to.  

NE-SA

Should you wish to return to your own lands and halt hostilities we would entertain such but would like to receive compensation for the victims.  Perhaps the village one of my groups is at...

GN - Go ahead and take what you're in. I see everything and we shouldn't bump into each other. Are we agreed on our NAP?

NE-GN
We have no intentions of any offensive against any GN assets but would rather reserve a NAP for such time as it might be more useful (since these only last 3 turns and cannot be renewed). 

NE-SA
My troops and politicians wait word on what they should do.  I can recall them and just claim the one small village as compensation, or I can tell them to go ahead with prior plans.  The choice is yours.
(10-01-2018, 01:56 PM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]NE-ALL

Last night the Sleepless Eye awoke and a Prophecy was told:

The Two which live below ground contest for supremacy.
Each claims 2, then 3
A fourth follows closely
The Warlock and the Zealots hold the Key to change

Our scholars are hard at work deciphering this... but at first glance it appears to be a straightforward warning that some are nearing a dominating position.

Our fire prophets had similar visions...  WE are the key to change..
WA-NE

I’ll stay to our word we both shared long ago. Your border is safe from me.

Wayde2010

SA-NE

I will take your offer and the village is yours.
(10-02-2018, 12:00 AM)Wayde2010 Wrote: [ -> ]SA-NE

I will take your offer and the village is yours.

NE-SA
Very Well.  Our assets shall be recalled from Amberland and we shall return our focus to our homeland.

NE-WA
If our lands should survive until our next communication window, we will need to plan how to address the Prophecies.  It is no coincidence that two nations had the same visions.
WA-NE

I agree, a resolution of evolution?
NE to All

Please do not be concerned if you find that the population of the Mists become less hospitable over the next few months. This is purely defensive and meant to prevent any further misunderstandings.
(10-01-2018, 09:23 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]GN-AN

We have no quarrel with you, and were only protecting the people of the Sands from the Ranger. You should have noticed I never interfered with any of your holdings. I continue to not have a fight with you so offer a NAP.

AN-GN:

Yes we did notice that your liberation of pc's in the Sands had nothing to do with the humane way we treat our peoples and was directed at the cruelty in which the RA ruled over innocent women and children. A NAP is acceptable to us.
Not playing in this game I am curious how the players feel about this hybrid format of limited comunications. Is the once every three turns working well? What about the limit to NAPs. Seems most have just kept the same NAPs. I do not see people actually renewing them every three turns?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17