Alamaze - New

Full Version: Limited Forum Diplomacy - Game 5186
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Wayde2010

SA - SO
Agreed: Move EAST - Northeast - Northeast from your current location and you will find what you seek.

SA - DA I will consider your proposal.

Wayde2010

Never mind, I just see that the turn ran.
NE-ALL

Greetings from the Mists. We cannot help but notice that much of the South is in strife. Why so much aggression?
We also know that such strife usually results in the creation of large armies... usually of the living.. which need to eat.
If any need to supplement their normal food production during these summer months we are more than happy to sell our grain for 1.5 gold per unit.
WA-DA

Great king, you are in possession of an item I would like to purchase, would you be interested in a deal?
NE- ALL

It appears our Demonic neighbors have left us. Would it make sense to look for a replacement?
(09-08-2018, 11:09 PM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]NE- ALL

It appears our Demonic neighbors have left us.  Would it make sense to look for a replacement?

Yes...   we should
(09-08-2018, 11:09 PM)Calidor Wrote: [ -> ]NE- ALL

It appears our Demonic neighbors have left us.  Would it make sense to look for a replacement?

I'm not sure the position will be viable after this turn Smile
DA-RA
It would seem that you have the Old Men on the ropes. I would entertain a NAP or even an Alliance if the SA does not wish one. Otherwise, I will have to assume that I am your next target and prepare accordingly.

DA-SA
I hope you have had time to ponder my offer of an alliance. I will give you the first opportunity but will seek out another if need be.

DA-WA
I'm aware of the item you seek. Let me know your offer. It will need to be "large" as I'm perfectly capable of popping in to acquire it myself.

The Drow
SO
A knock on the door and the Blue Mage looked up from his papers. "That time of the year again?" he muttered. He scratched out a few letters and then went back to his books.

SO-SA Your information was useful. I will send 10k gold this turn for 1 food.

Everybody else: Leave me alone, I'm reading!
Im always available for a take over.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17